1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

ESPN: Police question Michael Crabtree In Sex Assault Case

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by viman96, Jan 19, 2013.

1. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,588 Messages
    711 Likes Received
    SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating a sexual assault allegation involving 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree, authorities said Friday.

The alleged assault occurred in a San Francisco hotel room early Sunday, after the 49ers' playoff victory over the Green Bay Packers, police said in a written statement.

NFC West Blog
    ESPN.com's Mike Sando writes about all things NFC West in his division blog.

Crabtree has been interviewed with his attorney present and has cooperated with the investigation, the statement said. The receiver hasn't been detained or arrested, and he agreed to be available for more questions in the future.

The investigation is being handled by the department's special victims unit. When the investigation is done, the findings will be forwarded to the district attorney's office, which decides if charges should be filed.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...rancisco-49ers-questioned-sexual-assault-case
  2. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,152 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Yeah I read about this on facebook yesterday... Crazy!
  3. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received

...must be going NUTS over this as he's a control freak. Not good for the whiners: god I hope they lose.
  4. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,008 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    They are the last team I want to see in the SB. Still, I thought this kid looked like he had turned things around this season.
  5. Teague31

Teague31 Defender of the Star

6,390 Messages
    646 Likes Received
    If this was Dez BSPN would have 24 hour a day coverage on it.
  6. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,925 Messages
    2,121 Likes Received
    Yeah, even w/o being in the NFC Title Game.
  7. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,044 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    I always suspect gambling interests when these events have such particular timing. More details will shed light on that, though.
  8. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,586 Messages
    2,243 Likes Received
    You've been watching ESPN all day to know that they aren't?

Looks to be on their webpage.