1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPN: Stephen A. Smith: Dez Bryant is looking like a fool

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Mar 23, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,140 Messages
    6,923 Likes Received
    There's no good reason for saggy pants, and arguing about it with police is inexcusable

[IMG] By Stephen A. Smith
    Special for ESPNDallas.com

Ignorance is ignorance. It's never bliss. Whether you're with your honey, or driving a nice ride, living in affluence or, in the latest case, being a member of the Dallas Cowboys, it is simply never, ever a good idea to become conspicuous for being clueless. Naturally, most of us have better things to do with our time than to develop the insatiable need to tell this to Dez Bryant. But since his evident stupidity seems to be a bit contagious, perhaps it's time to tell it like it is.

Bryant's not a idiot. He just appears to be one. And if he continues to behave the way he reportedly behaved at the NorthPark Center mall this past weekend, that stigma will be the kind of permanent fixture on his profile destined to cause him big-time dollars, and possibly his burgeoning career with the Cowboys.

And rightfully so.

Read the rest: http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/columns/story?columnist=smith_stephen&id=6252412
  2. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,494 Messages
    1,135 Likes Received
    Yea, Stephen A. :clap:
  3. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

3,358 Messages
    723 Likes Received
    Blatant racism. I will not stand for this.
  4. ANTHONYSCOTT

ANTHONYSCOTT Well-Known Member

1,226 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Do we really care how Dez wears his pants? I for one cant stand it but hey, if you dont wanna see it, dont LOOK! I for think there are more pressing issues for the Cowboys than how Dez 's pants hang. Unless he is breaking the law that is.
  5. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,494 Messages
    1,135 Likes Received
    Wow!

You don't get it do you?

It doesn't matter what you or I think about how Dez wears his pants.

The mall Dez visited had run-ins with him before. That privately owned mall has a policy that if you're going to be a customer in said mall, PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!!!

As a civilized, respectful member of society you have an obligation to understand that your rights don't supercede the rights of others.

If you want to wear your pants saggy, do it somewhere else OTHER than a privately owned mall.

What part of that CAN'T you understand? :huh:
  6. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Why did this fool feel the need to write this article before knowing all the facts?
  7. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I find myself wondering if Calvin Watkins and Stephen A. Smith are REALLY so stupid as to think the Cowboys would reconsider their relationship with Dez over something as trivial as this...

No laws were broken, nobody was arrested... yeah, this is a big deal, reason enough for the Boys to give up on this promising young talent...

Gimme a break...
  8. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,755 Messages
    626 Likes Received
    you have to maintain some public standard. If you have children...do you really want them seeing this? and where does it stop. There are plenty of ways to be creative to fill what is for some people to be a huge craving to be noticed...but it doesnt need to include butt crack. I applaud the person who set up that rule.
  9. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,857 Messages
    1,235 Likes Received
    Pot meet kettle.
  10. ringmaster

ringmaster Well-Known Member

1,787 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    I'm not a fan of Stephen *** Smith and never will be a fan of this obnoxious loud mouth jerk.
  11. hammer1

hammer1 New Member

684 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bingo.
  12. Indiana Jim

Indiana Jim Benched

121 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    well a lot of them wear their pants like that and it does make them look ignorant, i guess
  13. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,613 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    exactly.