1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

News: ESPN: Tyrone Crawford in the right role

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by jobberone, Jun 20, 2013.

1. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

47,511 Messages
    9,806 Likes Received
    I think the Dallas Cowboys' four-man defensive line in their new 4-3 scheme looks very good as long as the four starters are healthy (DeMarcus Ware and Anthony Spencer at defensive end and Jay Ratliff and Jason Hatcher at defensive tackle). I think it has a good chance to work. The question is how much they have behind the starting four, and that's where 2012 third-round draft pick Tyrone Crawford could factor in. After bulking up to nearly 300 pounds last season to play as a 3-4 defensive lineman, Crawford is back down to his college weight of 285 and playing the 4-3 defensive end position he played at Boise State. Per Todd Archer:

He played in every game but he did not have a sack. He was credited with 33 tackles and five quarterback pressures.

“I felt like I had more in me,” Crawford said. “I could’ve made a lot more plays and helped this team out a lot more.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast