1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Ask all you want, Jason Garrett's job is safe

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 30, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,118 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4689019/ask-all-you-want-jason-garretts-job-is-safe
    December, 30, 2011 Dec 3011:18AM CTEmail Print Comments By Tim MacMahonIRVING, Texas – The speculation still swirls, so the questions continue to come at Jerry Jones, no matter how clear he has been about his commitment to Jason Garrett as the Cowboys’ head coach.

“That’s just ridiculous,” Jones said Friday on KRLD-FM, referring to the suspicion that Garrett’s job is on the line Sunday night. “As I’ve said earlier – and I think it expressed it very well – we’re just getting started with Jason.”

“We’ll answer this thing as many ways as you want to answer it with as many circumstances,” Jones said. “His job has no bearing and is not a part of this ballgame. Yes, he’s going to be our coach next year, period, no matter what the score is.”
  2. punit328

punit328 Active Member

777 Messages
    47 Likes Received

And his job should be safe. I like the direction that we are going in with JG. I think he has the makings of being a great coach for us. Sure we had some tough losses this year, but I am confident that JG will learn from that and we will see improvements with a normal offseason.
  3. Dfense94

Dfense94 Benched

144 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    As well it should be.
  4. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,920 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    I am in total agreement.
  5. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

5,152 Messages
    842 Likes Received

If Jerry can give pot smoking Quincy Carter 4 years to prove his worth...then they certainly can give Garrett 2-3 years to prove himself.