1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Battling Mike Jenkins: "My whole body hurts"

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 19, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,167 Messages
    5,715 Likes Received
    Sep 19
    3:04
    PM CT
    By Calvin Watkins

IRVING -- One of the injured Cowboys players, cornerback Mike Jenkins, continues to play through his variety of injuries.

Jenkins said the stinger he suffered in training camp is geting better and his hyperextended knee is also recovering. And that bruised shoulder is trying to find it's way to better health.

Asked if he was 30 percent, Jenkins joked that he was. The extra day off this week -- the Cowboys host the Redskins on Monday night -- could help a player like Jenkins, who said he can't even get a massage because he's in so much pain.

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4683900/mike-jenkins-battling-injuries
  2. Ranzo

Ranzo New Member

646 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Looks like the early bye will be fortuitous this year.... if guys like Jenkins can make it.
  3. brucekr

brucekr Active Member

353 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    I was pretty upset about the early bye. But now, it couldn't come soon enough.
  4. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

3,039 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    He has to play. He saw Scandick and a few other draftmates getting paid. That is the only reason he is playing. I wouldn't resign him at all. I was high on him after 2009, but 2010, I can't forgive that performance.