1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: DeMarcus Ware suffers back spasms

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 16, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,961 Messages
    3,909 Likes Received
    Oct 16
    8:23
    PM CT
    By Todd Archer

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- DeMarcus Ware had perhaps his best game of the season with five tackles, two sacks, three tackles for loss and two quarterback hurries, but the Pro Bowl outside linebacker was walking gingerly after the game.

After his second sack of New England’s Tom Brady, he suffered some back spasms but he did not miss a play.

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4685201/demarcus-wares-suffered-back-spasms
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,041 Messages
    1,046 Likes Received
    Hope that is all it is, spasms, not something worse.
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

26,961 Messages
    2,357 Likes Received
    Spasms and he was still out there dominating. This guy is unbelievable.
  4. ykc

ykc Active Member

582 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    We did not move him around in this game and Patriots knew all game long where he is coming from and constantly double teamed him.

Not sue why we went back to basic 3-4 line up and not disguise who is coming from where? Any ideas?
  5. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,961 Messages
    3,909 Likes Received
    I think it had a lot to do with the Pats running no-huddle most of the game. Rob couldn't swap personnel as much as he normally does.
  6. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,796 Messages
    688 Likes Received
    Ware is easily the best defensive player on this team, possibly in the whole league, and probably in all reality the best player on this team.

I love D-Ware.
  7. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

26,961 Messages
    2,357 Likes Received
    I agree with all three of those assessments.

He could possibly be the best player in the NFL.
  8. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member

3,589 Messages
    427 Likes Received
    As WG said, a lot of it was the no-huddle. The announcers kept calling it the fastest no-huddle they'd ever seen, and they did it to keep us from mixing things up.
  9. ykc

ykc Active Member

582 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    We are going to see a lot of no huddle in this scenario, Rob should comeup with a plan to counter this so we can blitz effectively
  10. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Coming from experience, back spasms suck.....and that's an understatement. I would assume however, that a professional football player is going to be given treatment that most of us casual part-time athletes aren't fortunate enough to access.

I hope they don't become chronic.
  11. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    D-Ware had a MONSTER game against one of the best offensive lines in the NFL. As a matter of fact, hats off to that entire defense, they made a lot of plays, just wish it could have made ONE more play at the end.