1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Morris Claiborne invites more action his way

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 14, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

66,709 Messages
    6,474 Likes Received
    Nov 14
    2:34
    PM CT
    By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas – Three days after he was called for five penalties and gave up a touchdown pass against Philadelphia, Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne was able to make a few jokes with his teammates about his performance.

Claiborne thinks it might be the best thing that happened to him. In fact, he hopes Cleveland comes at him Sunday and other teams attack him the rest of the season.

“The next week I know guys are going to come out (and say), ‘Just throw it up there. Either we’re going to catch it or get a penalty,’” Claiborne said. “That’s why I’ve got to play smart and go out and attack the football.”

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4701406/mo-claiborne-invites-more-action-his-way
  2. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Well, I hope he gets it corrected this year.I know being a rookie at almost any position is tough to handle. The speed of the game is a lot faster than college.

Of course they're going to pick on the rookie. He's a talented corner, he'll get it right.
  3. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,232 Messages
    7,023 Likes Received
    Really like what glimpses I get of Claiborne's personality when I hear quotes like this one. He's got an aggressive attitude for a CB.
  4. Boys122

1,378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Yup, me too. He'll get it right. The talent is there for sure, he just needs to work on his fundamentals.
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,232 Messages
    7,023 Likes Received
    It's little things like this. You can tell by his attitude that he's aggressive at CB. Last week wasn't good, but before that he'd stacked a couple of impressive games together. I'd love to see him come up with a big play early against CLE.
  6. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

5,000 Messages
    582 Likes Received
    cannot wait until we play Philly again. I know Claiborne will be looking forward to payback. I thought their WR (#14)....was doing some extra stuff after the whistle with Claiborne. He is much bigger than Claiborne...and near the end of the game....the Cowboys switched Carr onto #14.
  7. Boys122

1,378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    A pic six will do. :D
  8. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,115 Messages
    472 Likes Received
    I expect Claiborne to bounce back nicely...