1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Scout's Eye: Redskins-Cowboys preview

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 23, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,524 Messages
    3,365 Likes Received
    Sep 23
    9:00
    AM CT
    By Bryan Broaddus

In the three seasons I worked with Bill Parcells for the Cowboys, I was always impressed with his ability to not allow injuries to become an excuse for how well our team was going to play that week.

Parcells fought daily to prepare, practice and play with those players that were healthy enough to go, including those players that were able to play despite not being 100 percent. Watching Tony Romo play last week against the 49ers in the condition he was in reminded me of the message that Parcells was trying to drill into our teams.

I get that same feeling listening to and watching Jason Garrett. It’s on the players that are on that 46-man game day roster to step up and continue to play regardless of who is taking the snaps, running the routes or carrying the football that day.

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4684110/scouts-eye-redskins-cowboys-preview-2
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

2,589 Messages
    347 Likes Received
    Strong article. Is there a companion one for how Dallas matches up?
  3. chip_gilkey

chip_gilkey Active Member

2,553 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    I have faith in Tyron. I think he'll be able to handle Kerrigan. Let's hope Free can bounce back from his last game and be back to playing at the stellar level we're accustomed to.