1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPND: Sean Lee looking forward to Marinelli's D

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

3,087 Messages
    304 Likes Received
    Like whats he going to say..

I hate my injures..

I dont play well for teams with the color blue in their uniforms..

Hes got a short career coming.
  2. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Well, at least you have a MIL who is a football fan, even though it's steelers, I bet there are some heated football discussions between you two, lol

Man, would love to see S. Lee play entire season, we certainly need his plays and leadership.
    rockj7 likes this.
  3. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,096 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    My money is on Lee only playing 8 or 9 games once again next season...
  4. DiResta

DiResta Well-Known Member

424 Messages
    291 Likes Received
    Oh, let's dump on Sean Lee too now. The more I read on this forum the more silly it seems
    Doomsday101, windward and casmith07 like this.
  5. Sean50Lee

Sean50Lee Active Member

582 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    Sean is the best defense of player on this team, why all the hate?
    casmith07 likes this.
  6. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,359 Messages
    568 Likes Received
    you can buy a ferrari and show off to your friends, but it wont do you any good if its in the garage all the time.
    CowboysYanksLakers likes this.
  7. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,096 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    I couldn't have said it any better....
  8. dogunwo

dogunwo Waves that make you sea-sick

5,566 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    Dang, did you not have any say in the matter? Are you the Jason Garrett of the marriage?

:)
  9. dogunwo

dogunwo Waves that make you sea-sick

5,566 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    There is no way he would have on the statistically worst defense in team in history and worst in the league. It was pretty bad with him on the field as well.
  10. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,671 Messages
    4,944 Likes Received
    Agreed. He is so very good when he plays and it is almost like death and taxes, something happens to him. And it disrupts what we do defensively in a big way.

If the Cowboys were smart, they would have an able bodied backup in mind during the draft. I would not even mind if it was fairly early. In a way, it would almost have to be since the middle LB class in this draft goes perhaps five deep at most. Mosley would be excellent but long gone I would suppose.
  11. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,457 Messages
    2,848 Likes Received
    He's a bum, cut him now before it's too late.

And we should cut Witten too before he declines and just find a new all pro tight end on a tight end tree cuz that's where they grow.

Tyron Smith? Got abused at the pro bowl. Sign of things to come, should let him walk in free agency and find another guy who gives up 1 sack in 16 games because again, you can find them everywhere. Just like it was so easy to find defensive line talent when guys got hurt last year, right?
  12. rockj7

rockj7 Active Member

849 Messages
    170 Likes Received
    She maybe the GM but the big difference is I go to the Superbowl on a nightly basses and win big ( read between the lines) their will be no 1 playoff win in 18 years for me again read between the lines lol
  13. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,075 Messages
    2,292 Likes Received
    Sean always says the right things, and he isn't prone to the fatalism that some of the older Cowboys are. Ware and Romo get on my last nerve with all the fatalism...not that they should care what I think. Just my own personal feelings.