1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

ESPN's Round the Clock Redskin Coverage

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BigD5, Dec 26, 2012.

1. BigD5

BigD5 Active Member

209 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Is anybody else sick and tired of seeing espn report about the redskins every 15 minutes or so?

Out of an hour long episode of Sportscenter at least 30 minutes of it is about washington. About how great washington is. How great rg3 is. How the redskins turned their season around. etc etc etc..

I hope Coach Garrett has all this media crap playing on a loop in the locker room. Every so called expert and even the anchors on espn kinda have a sarcastic tone and laugh when the cowboys are brought up.

Of course none of them are gonna pick us for this game because we lost two wk 17 play-in games in the past few yrs. And thats ok with me but I don't get the lack of respect. I just hope our team sees this and gets straight up pissed off about it and plays like their hair is on fire sunday night.

Let's don't forget that we are a very hot team right now. Don't let the NOLA loss fool you. They just got lucky. Plain and simple. How many fumbled balls roll 20 yds and no def players are near it? And then when both players dive for it, the ball kinda sticks right with one of the players that dove at it.

Romo is on FIRE! Cowboys are HOT! Go cowboys! Beat the hell out of Washington!!

Cowboys 41 Skins 28
  2. cowboyfan4life2

cowboyfan4life2 Well-Known Member

1,093 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    Thats why I rarely watch espn anymore
  3. bigE79

bigE79 Active Member

2,414 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    stop watching...problem solved
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,802 Messages
    1,215 Likes Received
    Yea, I hope Red has it playing all over the Valley Ranch Country Club.
  5. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,718 Messages
    1,056 Likes Received
    Yeah, we aren't real good at "win and you're in" prime time games. Want ESPN to shut up? MAKE THEM by showing up and beating the Redskins. Our team has been soft and hasn't had barely any success in 16 years now. We are a laughing stock for a reason. It's time to shut them all up. It's time for Romo to prove his critics wrong. The time is now.
  6. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,596 Messages
    1,089 Likes Received
    This is actually what you should be hoping for. I feel like the media has given up on Dallas and to me that's the best thing that could happen for this team who frequently falls flat on its face after someone blows smoke up their ***.
  7. loublue22

loublue22 Well-Known Member

2,037 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    that's pretty much what it seems like watching ESPN :rolleyes:
  8. bigE79

bigE79 Active Member

2,414 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Stop watching,you'll live longer
  9. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,610 Messages
    317 Likes Received
    ed werder will be on tomorrow to talk about what losers the cowboys have been the past 16 years!
  10. loublue22

loublue22 Well-Known Member

2,037 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    I'm not normally one of these guys that gets mad at ESPN, but this is ridiculous
  11. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

894 Messages
    516 Likes Received
    I haven't watched since before Sundays' games, and after seeing this thread I'm glad I haven't. And I probably won't. It'll just irritate me more than it should if I put myself through viewing it.
  12. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,251 Messages
    447 Likes Received
    I like this. It's like the Cincy game where no one thought we would win. This team does thrive on being the underdog most of the time.
  13. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

1,924 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    why anybody would waste their time on espn is the question that really needs asking........
  14. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

14,520 Messages
    1,008 Likes Received
    Seriously, how many times does ESPN need to tell the home audience about the last 16 years. No other network does this as consistently as ESPN. I think everyone gets it by now. The last 16 years are irrelevant anyway.
  15. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

4,344 Messages
    217 Likes Received
    Agreed. RG3 is good but I've had about all I can take of this anointed QB talk for one year. Let me see him do it for 5 years and then I'll be impressed. Besides, living here in the DC area, you can put me on suicide watch right now ... because if we lose this game to the Skins and RG3 ???????
  16. WPBCowboysFan

4,802 Messages
    1,215 Likes Received
    Can it really get any worse than its been so far this season with RG3 this and RG3 that 24/7?
  17. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

894 Messages
    516 Likes Received
    Wow I live in Pennsylvania and it's been incredible how much Redskin support has been creeping out of the woodwork these past couple months. I can't imagine being right in the DC area. It must be unbearable.

God I hope Dallas wins this one.
  18. WPBCowboysFan

4,802 Messages
    1,215 Likes Received
    :bow: :bow: :bow:
  19. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,756 Messages
    1,174 Likes Received
    It must be Christmas season! I have never seen you stick up for Romo!:confused:

Did you change medication?

:laugh2:
  20. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

27,995 Messages
    1,014 Likes Received
    You bigd5's roommate?