1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Every win secures JG job

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by sportsman, Nov 18, 2012.

1. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,289 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Cmon don't let the trolls bait you guys so easily.
  2. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    It is? Where are the fans?
  3. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,263 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    oh. I know -- i just think a 60% change on the OL is really important. Coaches need to see how the guys react and figure out how to call the game
  4. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,751 Messages
    188 Likes Received
    Yeah it sure is terrible when we win a game. Imagine how awful it would be if we ended up winning the division. We'd have a late first draft pick. Awful stuff.

We'd never get rid of him then.
  5. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    I feel as Garrett is changing the culture for the better. Some members here are so disgusted with JG they will only see the downside of everything and hate the taste of any victory no matter how it came.
    JG has done well dealing with the injured players and the horrible O-line. The turnovers and penalty problems are getting better. Although we may not have it all together we are in fact in position to make a run toward to playoffs.
    Yeah there are haters of Romo too. Its just fine, last week there was atleast a dozen posts begging for Dez to be traded. lol Also after week two there were several threads about Witten being washed up.
    I just cheer for my team to win and let the cry babies cry cause Jerry isnt listening.
  6. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,289 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    I truely think some people think like that regarding the draft. Weird
  7. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,149 Messages
    1,065 Likes Received
    apparently it is the lifetime channel forums where fans cry about everything not going their way while eating bon bons.
  8. sureletsrace

sureletsrace Official CZ Homer

1,751 Messages
    143 Likes Received

I have a feeling you wouldn't be singing the same song were the Cowboys to win a Super Bowl or three.

But thanks for your valuable, level-headed critique.
  9. Nunez21

Nunez21 Active Member

244 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    If Dallas wins Thursday and GB beats NY...we are 1st in the Division. Hows that a bad thing? We don't have to be 16-0 to get in the playoffs! :star:
  10. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,327 Messages
    2,052 Likes Received
    Most are still in shock that we almsot lost at home to the lowly Browns.

Just imagined if we would have lost, this server would have crashed for sure.

:laugh2:
  11. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    No, most of these "fans" predicted a loss today. They are all eating crow no matter how ugly it was.
    Meanwhile JG getting comfortable in the HC role.