1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Everyone complaining about sunday ticket etc. !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by locked&loaded, Jul 20, 2006.

1. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,779 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    and how games are on nfl network. I know it sucks but, all we would have to do is one sunday no one watch football, just one sunday. Listen to the radio if you have to. WE would have them on there knees, we could get nfl network on regular cable what ever. if you guys could only just not watch one game. I HAVE A DREAM!
  2. NextGenBoys

NextGenBoys Active Member

7,599 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I'll follow that dream because I never get to see Cowboys games in Iowa. Maybe like 2 a year. But that will change this year with all our national TV broadcasts again. Makes me feel like its 96 again :)
  3. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
  4. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,779 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    ya man i live in wisconsin. people can be so stupid, its just one sunday.
  5. lspain1

lspain1 Active Member

4,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I too, have a dream. I dream of a day where I can turn on my TV in Florida with 3 different NFL teams and get the Cowboys. I dream of getting other NFC East games when the Cowboys aren't on...oh wait....I have Sunday Ticket...I have my dream! :p:
  6. AdamJT13

AdamJT13 Salary Cap Analyst

14,935 Messages
    309 Likes Received
    1. Follow your dream to your local DirecTV dealer.

2. Get DirecTV and Sunday Ticket.

3. Enjoy any NFL game you want for the entire season.

You'll never regret it.
  7. kTXe

kTXe On To The Next One

1,487 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I live in NC where we have to battle Panthers and 'Skins broadcasts every Sunday. Yet, I haven't missed a single game since I moved here from Texas 5 years ago. Methinks you just aren't trying hard enough. :)
  8. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Someone hada dream a while ago. They woke up, and called it capitalism. Heck of a dream, if you ask me. :)
  9. Qwickdraw

Qwickdraw Benched

5,451 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Trying to get me to not watch football on a Sunday would be like trying to get me to block a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris.

It's just not humanly possible.
  10. Gfunk

Gfunk New Member

291 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NFL Network is on cable here in Virginia

I cancelled my Sunday Ticket months ago once I heard games were being broadcasted and rebroadcasted on NFL Network
  11. AdamJT13

AdamJT13 Salary Cap Analyst

14,935 Messages
    309 Likes Received
    You canceled Sunday Ticket because NFL Network is showing replays of preseason games?

Sunday Ticket has never shown preseason games anyway.
  12. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I'm not sure how this would work anyways.

Directv already has my money. Your cable provider already has yours. Unless you boycott TV forever, the ad agencies won't put much stock in a one week anomoly.

This is like those damn "don't buy gas next thursday, and we can cripple the oil companies" emails i get. Sounds pretty fun - but doesn't have what we like to call "real world" application.
  13. Dallas31

Dallas31 Member

445 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Just buy DIRECTV and stop whining..... it is cheaper than cable anyway !!!

And they already have NFL network (and have had it since its inception)...
  14. UppityCracker2

UppityCracker2 Member

619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What are you talking about? The NFL Network is only going to replay preseason games and play a select few NFL games throughout the year. If you want to see all the Boys games then you best be opening your wallet again for the Sunday Ticket.
  15. trueblue1687

trueblue1687 Well-Known Member

1,672 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I've had Sunday Ticket before and quite frankly, it isn't worth what is charged for it. I'm saying that having hardly EVER missed a televised Cowboys game in over 30 years! (except on a few rare instances...honeymoon, combat, hospital stays, etc.):) That's not to knock someone for getting it, just not worth the price to me. A restaurant or sports bar is a good alternative for some, but I have kinda gotten to actually like listening to radio games. SIRIUS plays all NFL games through the season, it doesn't cost one cent more than the $12 bucks a month and if you have anything between your ears, you can still enjoy the quality of the game. Some of you who claim you can't get Sunday ticket may want to try it. Or by all means buy the Direct tv package if you think it's worth it...remember that "somebody up there loves you" for buying it!
  16. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,521 Messages
    467 Likes Received

Yeah, THAT'S gonna happen.

:rolleyes:

I'd sooner scoop my eyeballs out with a wooden spoon...
  17. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,521 Messages
    467 Likes Received

What did you expect from a redskins fan?
  18. dguinta1

dguinta1 Active Member

765 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    So worth it for me living in NJ and being able to watch every Cowboy game. Added to that Tivo, I am in heaven. I say both are so worth it! :worthy2:
  19. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I second that emotion.

I have not regretted a single dollar spent on the ticket.
  20. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,162 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    I will see all Cowboy games....therefore, I can deal with any other situation that araises.