1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Facebook Users

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Doomsday, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [youtube]KX5jNnDMfxA[/youtube]
  2. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,537 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    check your PM's
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I joined one and it was lame and practically non-existent. I've found every group I've joined on Facebook pretty much sucks.

Maybe I'm just Facebook stupid, but I join them and nothing happens. I post, nobody responds. The Chess group was the same way.

I basically use Facebook to play Poker sometimes, that 1 minute time limit Bejeweled, and keep in contact with people I either used to work with or old friends from school that made it out of the ghetto and aren't dead or in jail. :laugh2:
  4. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,323 Messages
    3,191 Likes Received
    Pretty much all the Cowboys fan pages and groups are wack. I ignore them.

But I am a fan of some other groups and fan pages that are very cool and informative.

I don't play games on FB. I just get on to network and chat w/friends, old and new.
  5. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The poker kind of sucks too, every hand someone is always "All-IN!" Then they lose with a pocket off-suit 7-2. :rolleyes:

The 1 minute time limit Bejeweled is the shiznit! I have friends that play and you compete against then. Once a week it resets, then you start again. I play it when I have 5-15 minutes of time to burn.
  6. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I like to start a Cowboys wave and send it to Stealer and Raiduhs fans :laugh1:
  7. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,143 Messages
    1 Likes Received

omg no FarmVille?! (I love that and Cafe World - hah!)