1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

FAIL To The Redskins

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Kilyin, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

The best part is Kilyin took several ES members down with him. :)
  2. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    I signed off to browse the thread and see all the reactions. I loved it when I saw the mod named Jumbo handing out bans/suspensions for insulting me, after he banned me. Some backwards logic there, but okay.

:cunning:
  3. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Extremeskins is so entertaining
  4. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,439 Messages
    447 Likes Received
    This a great day in American history
  5. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,950 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    By the way, I'd really like to see someone punch Hall in the mouth someday. I don't care what team does it.
  6. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,861 Messages
    884 Likes Received
    His coaches put him in position to succeed as a rookie QB. I highly doubt he'll be running the option his entire career.

I don't know if you've seen the guy throw when he's healthy, but he can sling it. He's got a heck of an arm, he's accurate, he's team first and he's a natural leader.

I get hating him because he's a Redskin, but people actually dissing Griffin are quite misguided.
  7. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

Yeah, that is kinda weird. Nothing like having the back of your own. They can't even mod right. Still funny.
  8. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,424 Messages
    4,382 Likes Received
    Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25)

Received a very classy text from @TrentW71. Great player! This is an emotional game no ill will either way. Have a great Pro Bowl! Well deserved
  9. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    They were making fun of CZ for requiring registration to view threads around the same day we lost to them (Skins). I chimed in (after lurking for many years) that they routinely took down ES after every Skins loss for the past 5-6 years. Of course they denied it, called me a liar, threatened to ban me.

So I took screenshots of about 20 different people corroborating the fact ES always went down after a Skins loss (over the past 5 years) and posted them in the thread (they may still be there unless they ninja edited my posts). It was a running joke here for a long time. They continued to call me a liar, started editing my posts, and changed my 'title' to "Yeehaw I married my sister", which I didn't notice until tonight.

Never did anything to get banned until now, I'm generally respectful if I go to rival forums, but they kinda asked for what they got tonight.

Anyway, that's my story.
  10. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Well-Known Member

859 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    All of you 4Skins trolls, your ES forum is spineless, they don't have the cajones to stand up to some minor criticism. The minute you post the obvious of the Skins sucking, you get banned...pathetic. You all should thank the fine folks who run this establishment for not running you all out.
  11. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

And it's a good one.
  12. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

941 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    I had originally planned to watch the game without rooting for anyone, since I really hate the Seahawks and that punk, Golden Tate. However, once the game got started, it was impossible not to root against the Washington "pinko commie" Redskins. I had forgotten how much fun it is to watch them lose a playoff game at home! Roflmao. I almost expected to see George Allen crying on the sidelines. He really used to do that, btw. Ha ha.
  13. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,309 Messages
    341 Likes Received
    I used to laugh at that site but now I know it is not much different from this one.
  14. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

430 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Most realistic people expected Seattle to beat whichever team they faced (Dallas/Washington) this week, atleast that's the general impression I got.
  15. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,950 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    I tried to join them in the off-season just to chime in my thoughts about Mara-The-Rat cheating the Cowboys and Deadskins with his spirit garbage. Never got a reply. Someone here later told me they don't accept yahoo accounts. Tried to join the Whiners forum too at the time because so many of them were talking garbage that the Cowboys deserved it. They denied really quick. I later found out they rarely accept new people there, unless recommended by other members or some other BS.
  16. kmd24

kmd24 Active Member

3,436 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You guys need to leave RGKnee alone. He's a warrior.
  17. MartinRamone

MartinRamone Well-Known Member

1,470 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    Sherman is one of my favourite CB. Having an amazing season.
  18. dfense

dfense Well-Known Member

2,539 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    Well I'm no fan of fan of the Skins. I think RGIII showed some toughness in playing on a bad knee. But I think Shanahan really did his team a disservice playing him after it was quite appearent he had reinjured the knee when he got pushed out of bounds just before the second TD.

Could you imagine if Romo threw for under 100 yds in a playoff game? The fans would implode.

I laugh at the gangster mentality of the Skins. Every time someone was tackled a redskin was facemask to facemask jawing or pushing. What a classless bunch.
  19. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    I kind of antagonized them into banning me tonight after posting that video. They had changed my title and edited some of my posts from a previous thread. I didn't do anything to be permabanned, but I can't blame them for doing it. I'm definitely not an innocent victim here, but I was only feeding them their own medicine. I reckon they didn't like the bitter taste, especially after choking in the playoffs.
  20. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

3,638 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    As a Cowboys fan living near Washington, D.C., I am really happy.