1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

FAIL To The Redskins

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Kilyin, Jan 6, 2013.

1. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,153 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Depends on what the Seahawk said. It's better than asking for his autograph, that's for sure. Ouch! Sorry.
  2. ThePlaymaker14

ThePlaymaker14 Member

79 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'd take trents reaction over our clowns laughing on the sidelines
  3. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

941 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    For your enjoyment, bummed Redskins fans..........

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,950 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    You sure as heck could never convince them of that. They thought Doug Williams was the next Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Bart Starr, Babe Ruth, Wayne Gretzky, Magic Johnson-Larry Bird, Mohammed Ali, and Andre the Giant all rolled into one Doug Williams.
  5. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    LOL, where are all the Skins fans that regularly post here (you know I love ya) and were telling me about how they'd punched their tickets for next week in San Fran?

Where you at? Huh?

:lmao2:
  6. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I agree. Its the looking like you don't care where fans have a problem. I don't understand WG coming out and trying to rub some folks noses into things. I have never seen anyone wish for physical altercations like that after the game unless warranted. One really needs to know what Sherman said and w/o knowing that, it does look bad how Trent reacted.

How you can compare this to folks getting upset over players knocking each other over for an autograph is a major overreaction, but I expect that.
  7. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

975 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I never said that, but I firmly believe if Griffin never got injured we would've blown the Seahawks out. We were up 14-0 when Griffin's knee gave out without anyone touching him. He was never the same since. Couldn't plant and throw on it, couldn't scramble on it. This was obvious, and the seahawks adjusted their defense accordingly. And they didn't even take the lead until the fourth quarter.

Shanahan should be ashamed of himself.
  8. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,457 Messages
    4,414 Likes Received
    What do you mean? I'm not rubbing folks nose in anything. My question was simply asking what folks would think if it was one of our players who smashed another player's face after a loss. No more, no less.

I didn't bring up the autograph thing, so that shouldn't be directed towards me.
  9. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    ..he probably won't remember a thing tomorrow after he's sobered up.
  10. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

941 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    It was probably hard to take out a guy you've relied on all season and who likely was acting confident he could still get it done. But, yeah, the team would have had better chances if RG3 had been pulled earlier.
  11. dfan32

dfan32 Member

269 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Danny does not look happy. I bet the players locked him out of the locker room.

He will no doubt be threatening 'big changes coming' in his post game interview.

And skins fan will argue about what those changes are for the entire off season!! :laugh2:
  12. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

RGIII doesn't play defense. Seattle's offense completely dominated the Redskins D for the final 3 quarters. It was a miracle that they didn't score a point in the 3rd qtr. Seattly should have won that game by 3 TDs.
  13. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,656 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    Yes, they should have.
    Near goal line fumble and all of those redzone FGs kept it close
  14. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Then that case it really depends on what was said between the two players. You know darn well Sherman instigated that crap w/ Williams. It is just baiting and Trent just did what came naturally. I have no issue w/ a player losing his cool a bit after the game and loss. I don't wish it to happen in the game where it could hurt the team, but I understand where Williams is coming from.
  15. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,242 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    Seattle deserves credit as they were the better team after the 1st quarter. That simple.

It was a good run but the Redskins need to address a few more areas to get to the Superbowl. Winning the division and sweeping Philly and you guys is ok, but its all about getting a ring. Disappointing end to a good 7 week run.

Losing 36 M in cap space hurt but I think we are going to be just fine for the next decade.

For my friends here, it was a good season. Look forward to some offseason banter and finding out who your OC is gonna be
  16. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    I stuck a (You know I love ya) in there. I have respect for most of the skins fans that post here because they've been around here long enough that I know they're okay for the most part.

You did tell me how you were gonna come back after you beat Seattle and what would I send to SF, etc. I know it was tongue in cheek, but you did say it. Welcome to the offseason.
  17. Skinsradiosucks

Skinsradiosucks Member

219 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Couple of Wrestlers who hate the Skins...posted these after the game!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  18. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,457 Messages
    4,414 Likes Received

I already know Sherman had been yapping at the Skins and the folks on the Skins sideline all game. Read it on twitter. So not denying nor ignoring it. There's no real debate as to what motivated Trent.

Sometimes a simple question is just that... simple...and you've answered mine. ;)
  19. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    Personally, I'd like to see our players do or act like this during the game. I'm of the mindset that I'll even take a 15 yard penalty to assert yourself to the opposing team, just don't get carried away. After you got your butt whipped is not the time to get physical or talk smack.
  20. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,242 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    Wanted to thank you again for the Redskins-Cowboys videos on Thanksgiving and from last week. You do a great job