1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Falcons oline respond to Justin Tuck's bullying

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dboy214, Jan 4, 2012.

1. dboy214

dboy214 Benched

3,122 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    man this is what i've been wanting from our guys for so long and i don't mean weak *** patrick crayton yapping.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...alcons-o-line-fires-back-justin-tuck-comments
  2. zack

zack Well-Known Member

2,100 Messages
    293 Likes Received
  3. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,563 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Probably the first time I'll be rooting for the falcons.
  4. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Giants calling the Falcon's O-Line bullies?

:laugh2:

I guess they are trying to set it up so that the officials throw some flags against the Falcons for responding in kind to the Giants own form of BS, eh?

Let the head games begin.
  5. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,032 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    You are right. It would be great if at least one of our guys would be that vocal and responsive. Fight the bully back and he fold.
  6. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,600 Messages
    1,412 Likes Received
    Atlanta may very well go up to NY this weekend and spank them. I dont see the Giants having any answer for Julio Jones and Roddy White. ATL actually has a line to protect their QB
  7. Marktui

Marktui Active Member

1,200 Messages
    12 Likes Received

Nah, let them do all the talking. We should have gotten them back on the field. Larry Allen, Mark Tuinei, Erik Williams all did their talking on the field by pounding opposing defensive lines. Our line just isn't physical enough to match the Giants big boys.

Hopefully that changes next year.
  8. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

3,254 Messages
    692 Likes Received
    I don't really see anything special about that response. I don't get it. It's not like he called Tuck out or anything. We have guys say similar things all the time.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
  9. dboy214

dboy214 Benched

3,122 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    our guys never talk about being physical like this.
  10. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I thought the funny part, was that Tuck insinuates that the Falcon's O-Line is made up of "dirty" players. Said that they play past the whistle. Falcon players say they play until the whistle blows.
  11. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,418 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    whenever any of our guys says anything, posters here say he should shut his mouth and not give the opponent ammo, or Giants own us, they can say what they want
  12. The Natural

4,600 Messages
    1,412 Likes Received

Thats because alot of thes posters are choir boys just like the ones in the Cowboys locker room
  13. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,418 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    true

no way Haley, Manster, Martin or Jones would have taken that push from Jacobs
  14. forever22

forever22 Member

369 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So, not coming off as an idiot = choir boy now?

How about, just do it on the field? Nothing good comes out of talking to reporters. They like to print things in ways to make a story fit their needs. I want guys who will actually do something, not talk about it.

If you need celebrations and yapping players in print, then you're not about substance, you're about flash and to me, that's nothing but selfishness and garbage.
  15. dboy214

dboy214 Benched

3,122 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  16. dboy214

dboy214 Benched

3,122 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    no but the fact you think someone who speaks up and defends themselves is an idiot makes you a choir boy.
  17. The Natural

4,600 Messages
    1,412 Likes Received

There's nothing wrong with having a little attitude..Seems most of you are content with this team having the personality of the San Antonio Spurs
  18. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,598 Messages
    805 Likes Received
    :rolleyes: Talk is cheap. Giants win and move on. Hate to say it but they will. Then get beat by the Aint's. I am pulling for a Detroit upset over the Saints, but it probably won't happen.

I think this year I am pulling for the Brady and the Pats. That will give them 4 Super Bowls if they pull it off. Still behind us Cowboys, and 49ers with 5, and the stupid *** Stillers with 6.

Go Broncos and Tebow this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. The Natural

4,600 Messages
    1,412 Likes Received

Somebody doesnt know how this seeding thing works
  20. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

4,357 Messages
    213 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Some Saints fans I know have told me that the Falcon's oline does play "chippy", and a bit cheap at times.

Watch out for your knees, Justin Tuck, Osi, JPP, and Boley.