1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Fantasy Basketball (Keeper League)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by BigWillie, Oct 23, 2007.

1. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,747 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    Hey guys ... my keeper league I am in is needing a few dedicated owners. This isn't a league you check once a week and think you can get by. It is really something you need to AT LEAST check daily. If you don't think you can do that, just do not read any farther. I would also prefer someone who has been around a bit on this site, so I know for a fact they are reliable.

Right now we are going thru a big transition. We play on a site called hoops.sports.ws because it gives a much different scoring system than the traditional fantasy basketball. Only about 3 weeks ago did the site decide to come back, so our fantasy league is trying to get prepared for that, unexpectedly.

There were some owners who also would rather act childish, so to move forward with our league, we had to replace them.

Right now, we are gearing for the rookie/free agent draft which will be shortened now likely, due to time.

This league has been around for almost 5 years, so it is rather good.

The next week is going to be very fast paced, so if you are interested (or even if you are not) let me know ASAP thru PM so I can get you in contact with our commish so we can fill the remaining few open spots.
  2. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    They still play basketball after college? I had no idea.
  3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Pay or free site?
  4. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,747 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    Sorry Yeager, I never checked this thread again. Like I said, should've PM'd me. :)

But it is completely free. If you are still interested, we have openings in the league. Draft just begun yesterday, so we are working our way thru that right now.