1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Fantasy Draft avoid TO

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by REDVOLUTION, Aug 21, 2006.

1. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,716 Messages
    998 Likes Received
    You really gotta laugh... if you get some viewing time on TV to say something.... no matter what it is... just say TO something... unbelievable

just say some dude on ESPN talking about the fantasy football... first thing out of his mouth.... Dont take TO....

At some point the media has to be compared to the story about the boy who cried wolf(on the TO situation) people will stop listening and tuning out from the TO stories and view the mediots for what they are... no credible... not reliable... just going for sales and ratings...
  2. BlueStar22

BlueStar22 Well-Known Member

8,356 Messages
    301 Likes Received
    well, I took Terrell with my first receiver pick last year and we know how that turned out.....Thank God I took a flyer on Larry Johnson with my 2nd running back pick as I figured he'd steal carries from the Priest. LJ singlehandedly won my league for me last year.
  3. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,966 Messages
    764 Likes Received
    LJ won practically every league last year. I made the playoffs in 4 different leagues last year. In each case, my first-round opponent had Shaun Alexander and LJ. Needless to say, I won no championships.
  4. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I think they say don't take TO in fantasy drafts because BP has never had a WR go over 1200 yards in a season
  5. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,108 Messages
    1,384 Likes Received
    I don't play FF, but I am concerned as a Dallas fan about Owens' hamstring. I am afraid he will pull it again during the reg season.

I guess that will affect his FF status as well.
  6. BlueWave

BlueWave New Member

1,069 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That opinion might change after he catches three touchdowns in week 1.