1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Fantasy question here guys...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by thssanders, Dec 17, 2008.

1. thssanders

thssanders New Member

614 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's the championship of my fantasy league this week. I only lost one game during the season so for bragging rights i have to finish it off with a win...

I have a big problem though. My runningbacks are frank gore, picked up dominic rhodes and used him last week (he actually won me the game), ryan grant, and i just picked up tashard choice...

we start two runningbacks and i dont know if i should start choice, rhodes, or maybe gore if he comes back.

Suggestions?
  2. DR.WARE

DR.WARE Member

601 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i would start gore if hes fully recovered

rhodes always seems to get a td when he plays but choice has been playing good so i dont know tough call
  3. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,617 Messages
    1,428 Likes Received
    How does one only lose one game with that crop of running backs?

Do NOT start Frank Gore.
  4. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    tough call and you have to decide by Saturday because of Choice IDK man....Gore is a stretch he hasn't been consistent this year.....the rest of your team must be stacked for you to have one less with those RB's i have Westbrook and Williams and I have two losses granted one of my losses can when Westbrook was on the bench however the fact still remain the rest of your team has to be stacked.
  5. MrMom

MrMom Well-Known Member

1,545 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    I think Addai is playing, so that hurts Rhodes' stock bigtime. If Gore is able to go, I'd probably give him and Grant the nod. When Grant first played CHI he put up a season best yardage wise. If Gore is out probably go with Grant and Choice. It's just so hard to pick 'em correctly when you have a RB by committee going as Dallas does right now, and Indy has going.