1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Farrakhan praises Obama

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by zrinkill, Feb 25, 2008.

1. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,851 Messages
    620 Likes Received
    CHICAGO — In his first major public address after undergoing treatment for prostate cancer, Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said Sunday that Barack Obama is the "hope of the entire world" that the U.S. will change for the better.

Farrakhan, 74, addressing about 20,000 people at the group's annual Saviours' Day celebration, never outrightly endorsed Obama but spent most of the nearly two-hour speech praising the Illinois senator.

"This young man is the hope of the entire world that America will change and be made better," he said. "This young man is capturing audiences of black and brown and red and yellow."

http://www.denverpost.com/politics/ci_8355258

Ouch ...... I bet Obama said "oh crap" and Hillary said "Yes!"
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,926 Messages
    2,146 Likes Received
    Gosh I wonder what it is about Obama that makes Farrakhan praise him? :laugh2:
  3. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,794 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    The scary thing is I think he has a real chance of winning the White House :eek:
  4. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,856 Messages
    105 Likes Received
  5. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

3,762 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Its funny one day some really smart and bent on exacting his or her true agenda on the country will get into power because we have too much, "I am voting for Hilary becasue she is a woman", " I am voting for Barack be cause the Man has kept us down long enough". The candidates could be arguing about whther whole milk is better milk than 2% no one pays attention to issues anymore they pay attention to race, gender, sexual preference, instead of whether that person will make a good leader.
  6. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Like I said, and said, and said before that............

The only reason Umbabba is around is because he has a middle-eastern name,and the uber-left is just salivating at pissing off the "NASCAR Dad" nation by getting him elected.

It's all the left knows, negative tactics. And Umbabba brings NOTHING to this election. All he does is give red-blooded Americans and God respecting folks an uneasy feeling due to his name. That, and he's one tick to the left of Karl Marx. That's enough for the Democrats to front him up and put him on a stage, just to stick it to REAL America for, what they continue to fantisize about, getting screwed out of the 2000 election.

That's all Umbabba's got. The color of his skin and a name right out of "Ali Babba and the 40 Thieves". That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. If this guys name was Mercedes Washington, Denzel Jefferson, or MaKennzie Jones...............Reverend or no Reverend in front of it, he'd be a goner about two years ago..................
  7. NewJCowboy

NewJCowboy Active Member

1,225 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Some of you people are really funny! President Obama! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can!
  8. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This post is saturated with Bigotry and Racial Overtones.

However, your honesty is commendable.
  9. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,483 Messages
    3,768 Likes Received
    The first part I agree with...the second part I don't know about because I still think the guy is just trying to be a character.