1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Female Spotlight: Lindsay Cash on her way up

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Jul 26, 2014.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Benched

16,573 Messages
    1,087 Likes Received

[IMG]
    Female Spotlight: Lindsay Cash on her way up
    By Michael Sisemore
    http://cover32.com/cowboys/2014/07/25/female-spotlight-lindsay-cash-on-her-way-up/

Dallas, TX
    - Lindsay Cash isn’t just a pretty face in the Dallas Cowboys organization, Cash is a true sports guru. She is native from Oklahoma but graduated High School in Dallas and spent her college days at Baylor covering RGIII and the Baylor Bears Football program.

Cash was also chosen as Baylor’s first ESPNU reporter throughout her time in Waco and graduated with honors in Journalism. She was right in the thick of things covering RGIII’s amazing Heisman Trophy winning season. Soon after college she moved out to the Big Apple and interned for The Madison Square Garden Network.

From there Cash headed to Abilene to work for ABC affiliate KTXS. There she covered every Texas sport’s team you can think of from Big 12 to NFL and so forth. While in Abilene she found herself hosting Football Friday and Sunday Football programs for the network. She soon-after landed a role at Valley Ranch with America’s Team...
    Fletch likes this.
  2. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,362 Messages
    562 Likes Received
    Good to see Cash in my home town, sweet home Abilene, TX!
    Pottsville Maroons likes this.
  3. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,436 Messages
    936 Likes Received
    Come to think of it. I think I saw her on KTXS when visiting my brother holiday times.
  4. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,211 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Having her on board = Super Bowl.
  5. Pottsville Maroons

Pottsville Maroons Member

704 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Mine, too. I miss that place.
    Fletch likes this.
  6. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,362 Messages
    562 Likes Received
    I will be moving back though in roughly 2 years or so. I am excited. Good to hear from another Abilenian!
  7. Pottsville Maroons

Pottsville Maroons Member

704 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    It is good to hear from a fellow Abilenian. You're lucky. I lived there and south around Tuscola from '72 to '98 or so. I still have family there so I get to visit periodically.
  8. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,362 Messages
    562 Likes Received
    Tuscola eh? Growing up, I would watch Football Friday Nights on KTXS Action News (Channel 4) with Gary Strickland and check out all the high school football scores. Tuscola is one of those small, surrounding towns like Anson, Hamby, Hamlin, Jim Ned, Wylie, Sweetwater, Brownwood, et cetera, et cetera. I sure do miss good ol' West Texas.
  9. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,861 Messages
    436 Likes Received
    Isn't she a cheerleader???