1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by tm1119, Apr 22, 2012.

1. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

4,529 Messages
    1,578 Likes Received
    Im going to say that Cox, Barron, and DeCastro all go before pick #14 one way or another so we trade down. Im also going to predict that Riley Reiff falls to #14 and triggers a team to trade up with us to take him. And Im going to predict that team is Cleveland after they fail to get into the top 10. We trade picks #14 and #81 for picks #22, #37 and #160.

Pick #22- Devon Still DT/DE Penn State

Pick #37- Amini Silatolu OG/OT Midwestern State

Pick #45- Dwayne Allen TE Clemson

Pick #113- Phillip Blake OC Baylor

Pick #135- Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St

Pick #152- Joe Adams WR Arkansas

Pick #160- Hebron Fangupo NT BYU

Pick #186- Olivier Vernon OLB Miami

Pick #222- Levy Adock OT Ok St

2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

45,395 Messages
    3,984 Likes Received
    Ugh....

3. Tex

Tex Active Member

558 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    I hope this doesn't happen. I sorta liked the second round guard but I bet there will be ones I like more sitting there at 37.

4. JeffInDC

JeffInDC Well-Known Member

1,230 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    I give you kudos for taking the time to do one of these. Having said that, taking Still @ 22 when a) he seems to be a early 2nd Rounder now and b) when it is highly possible that McLellin, Brockers, Mercilus, Perry, etc.....are likely to be there just is not good strategy, ESPECIALLY if Spencer doesn't report to OTA's anytime soon. Draft his replacement and make him lose all leverage. Now, the rest of this draft I could live with.

5. Canadian BoyzFan

Canadian BoyzFan Well-Known Member

3,403 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    I don't think your first sentence is that far fetched, but I'm not a fan of your selections at all. Especially Still at 22.

6. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

23,209 Messages
    12,954 Likes Received
    I don't get why so many people like Leonard Johnson.

5'9-7/8"
    28.75" arms
    4.66/4.56 combine/pro-day forty