1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

First Take: Garrett/Norv

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bleu Star, Jan 1, 2013.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

26,870 Messages
    1,134 Likes Received
    Yep.. It's so obvious the guy is in over his head.
  2. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I think Witten and Ware will be here for a while. Not sure about Tony though. Maybe as a backup if he could handle that. I just don't see us sticking with him after 2-3 more years.
  3. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

826 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    Can't stand Stephen A, but he could not be more spot on with this point. If it is true that Garrett would not even consider giving up his horrendous "game planning" lol, and play calling then there really is no hope for next year. If we have to have him as a coach because of Jerry, at least Norv coming here would shine a slight ray of hope of improving. 40 games of 500 ball is plenty of sample size when this was not a rebuilding team but a team coming off a division title in 09 that had just lost their respect for Wade and needed new leadership.

4. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,006 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    And I'd give him that 50/50 chance. He either fails with it or succeeds with it. I think he has this year to do it though because the best results are not in his corner right now and really hasn't been since 2007.
  5. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,181 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    Where was the good coaching the first 8 games?

Did Red finally figure things out in the 2nd half of the season?
  6. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    The comparison is relevant even it is too abstract for you. Also, if there is a "point" I'm missing it's because there is no point. :D The fact that you even said
    is indicative that what I said went miles above your head.

By the way, Jimmy also thinks JG will be a great coach. Do you ignore that part too when you call for his head? I know you guys tend to work like that.
  7. WPBCowboysFan

4,181 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    He said he couldnt do more than 2 mins of the video :lmao:

How can he rebut what he didnt hear? :banghead:

And calls other people dense :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: or the equivalent.
  8. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

26,870 Messages
    1,134 Likes Received
    You CAN'T HANDLE the TRUTH!!
  9. WPBCowboysFan

4,181 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    So the coaching didnt improve? Same guys coaching all 16 games
  10. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,625 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Huh? What? What are you talking about. Dude get a life.. :rolleyes:
  11. WPBCowboysFan

4,181 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    Where have I ever said I hate Red? I havent said it nor do I hate him.

This is the perfect example of a true lack of reading comprehension and the ability to process information - and you call my thought process all jacked up.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
  12. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

26,870 Messages
    1,134 Likes Received
    Trust me.. We would've found a way to screw it up.

We've had no recent success that gives your argument a leg to stand on.

The difference between a Wade team and a Garrett team is virtually nothing. Same results. Heck Wade may have been a little better till they quit on him.
  13. WPBCowboysFan

4,181 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    C'mon genius, explain why we had a better record once the injuries piled up.

Im all ears.
  14. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

27,414 Messages
    492 Likes Received
    Welcome to ignore.
  15. WPBCowboysFan

4,181 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    The only thing that went over my head is you inability to make any kind of real argument. I pointed out what you missed - at least in a general sense.

I get it that you wont get it. Some people never get no matter how clear it is. No matter how many times things are explained. No matter how obvious things are. I know, I've seen in students. Some people can process info and put things together and some just cant.

Who are the "you guys?' I hope Red becomes a great HC. And the "will be" is the key to what Jimmy said. However, we arent there yet - its still future. And maybe, just maybe if Jimmy says he "will be" and you seem to like that part of what Jimmy said, maybe you should also consider what eh said about Red getting a play caller. Just a thought.
  16. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,726 Messages
    970 Likes Received
    Stephen A always nails it, just because you DON'T agree, makes you the -non idiot? Because a lot of things he's said about the Cowboys this year, turned out to be true. So that makes the guy calling him the idiot, the complete DUMB***.

Being a fan should not mean, being ********.
  17. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,625 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    :bow:
  18. WPBCowboysFan

4,181 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    And yet neither of you clowns could come up with an answer :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
  19. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,006 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    I thought Stephen A Smith was a Cowboy fan anyway. Or maybe I'm mistaken. I tend to think it's the latter.
  20. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,726 Messages
    970 Likes Received
    Trying to have a conversation with people who's head is so far up the Administrations butt, they're on the missing persons list. It's meaningless dude.