1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

First Take: Garrett/Norv

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bleu Star, Jan 1, 2013.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,157 Messages
    1,335 Likes Received
    Stephen A doesn't always nail it. 1st game of the season he couldn't have been more wrong.

This is just a case of the obvious. You have to be pretty dang delusional to think we couldn't use a coaching upgrade on the offensive side of the ball.
  2. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,806 Messages
    1,215 Likes Received
    You have a point.

Not even an attempt to explain it. :bang2:
  3. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    What does this even mean? That you're too busy reporting things to admins?
  4. a_minimalist

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Yeah, you're talking to yourself now.
  5. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,822 Messages
    1,082 Likes Received
    Who nails all Game Day predictions? I'm talking about the overall success of the boys.
  6. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,630 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Dude you'll learn to ignore certain posters without putting them on ignore. You notice I didn't even respond, either of them are worth my time. Smh!!
  7. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,157 Messages
    1,335 Likes Received
    I think TwoDeep put it best

8. a_minimalist

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    He did. He's absolutely right. I don't have the stomach to fully evaluate the team. Each day going forward I am going to strive toward having the strength to sit down and fully evaluate a team I have no part of and watch as a hobby. I can only hope I can develop the intestinal fortitude you've all been so blessed with.
  9. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,822 Messages
    1,082 Likes Received
    This is correct. It just burns me the way fan expectation has gone down over the years. How can people put up with losing? I don't get it.
  10. Bigdog24

Bigdog24 Well-Known Member

1,797 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    IMO he was outcoached and out gamed up until the Bengals game...then Garrett finally got a couple lucky calls to make him and the team look good...to me that was a turning point....But then the pendalam shifted again as he got out coached against the Saints (At Home) and by the Redskins with the division on the line...

Bottom Line...Garrett is getting OUT COACHED as HC and OC a majority of the time......The media has called him out...Jimmy Johnson, Moose Johnson, Troy Aikman....Chris Collingsworth and others all have called him out on national TV..... sooner or later there has to be some truth behind all this.... all these Football insiders are not making thing up just for a story......

Garrett needs help... period....unless 8-8 becomes the status quo
  11. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    The loser mentality has penetrated the fanbase. It's been like 15 years of Dallas being a complete joke.
  12. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,806 Messages
    1,215 Likes Received
    If they were Bengals fans I would understand. But this is the Dallas Cowboys we are talking about.

For Cowboys fans contending for a SB run every eyar is the only thing that is acceptable.
  13. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

10,878 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Geeze man. The difference between some fans and others are some look at all the last 16-17 years and want the SB now. Some don't think that's possible with out giving a two year HC time to make it happen. Doesn't make either side losers.
  14. a_minimalist

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Ahh, so now they are "the Dallas Cowboys." A few arguments ago they were the team that hasn't won in 17 years. Consistency guys, consistency. You need it, bad.
  15. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,614 Messages
    3,506 Likes Received
    I swear some of you guys post more about other posters than the actual team.
  16. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,157 Messages
    1,335 Likes Received
    Garrett may have been HC for 2 years but he's had control of this offense for a long time.
  17. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

27,997 Messages
    1,016 Likes Received
    Its also hard to have a convo with people who only hate and twist everything in that direction. Disagree and you're up the admins butt. People like that are binary. Black or white.

I see a million shades of grey between the two. So yea, hard to talk to people with a one track mind.
  18. Dave_in-NC

10,878 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Big difference between the two.
  19. Dave_in-NC

10,878 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    :eek:
  20. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member