1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - Cowboys

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by EmDiggy, Jun 21, 2013.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Member

119 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    [youtube]OYzJ1tpl2nw[/youtube]

Good evening Cowboys fans! Here's my season preview for you guys. Good luck this year!

Em
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
  2. pancakeman

pancakeman Well-Known Member

1,797 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    I see you have the Cowboys coming in 3rd in the division. What's the order of the other teams in your projection?
  3. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,610 Messages
    1,064 Likes Received
    :romothumbsup:
  4. VACowboy

VACowboy Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,577 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    Nicely done, but I have to disagree with one thing: There may be big questions about the Dallas offense, but Tony Romo isn't one of them.
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,752 Messages
    3,733 Likes Received
    I felt the same way. Clearly, he put a lot of work into it, but if the first problem in Dallas is considered the QB, it's hard to listen to the other 13 minutes or so. Cool idea, though.
  6. pgreptom

pgreptom Well-Known Member

1,434 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    I'm not listening to anything that list Romo as a weakness or a question. Within five minutes of reading this board.. it should be clearly obvious most people are worried about the offensive line, safety and in general the health of the team. The best ability... is availability.
  7. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    I honestly believe Cowboys will finish higher than 3rd in the division this upcoming season.
  8. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

1,842 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    Despite all the effort you just get the feeling he has bought into the media narratives about Romo. I'd like to see him defend his position. I'm pretty sure he'd be surprised by most of our responses.
  9. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,207 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Ugh....I stopped the video before the part about Romo was finished. Basically, it's the same, tired, uninformed, and sloppy analysis seen almost everywhere else. Yes, Romo has his faults, but to say that the entire roster is championship caliber with the exception being the questionable QB is, quite honestly, ridiculous.
  10. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

691 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    thought that was a great production. I don't agree with the Romo as a question mark either but can easily understand where it's coming from. Also don't see us finishing 3rd in the division. The video got me pumped realizing how stacked this team is. And the few areas of concern were also units that were decimated last season by injury so I expect better play from the OL and safeties. Again, awesome video and I cant wait for September!!!