1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

For fans in Georgia... 8pm ET tonight

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by Wimbo, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Check out channel 8 (or whatever you Georgia Public Broadcasting station is) for the AAAAA State Championship football game - game just started. The Grayson Rams are facing the Walton tonight for the championship. #90 for the Grayson Rams, Robert Nkemdiche, will probably by the #1 recruit in the nation next year. He is 6'5", 270 pounds... and only 16 years old. He also runs a 4.6 40. He plays DL and RB (in short yardage situations). The guy is a beast. http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1098488.html

Note: he is wearing #1 tonight - at least on offense.

Sorry, looks like I put this in the wrong forum.
  2. The Emperor

The Emperor Marcus Aurelius Maximus

3,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, I was about to say. I guess we can look forward to drafting this kid to replace Ratliff or Felix in four years.
  3. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,859 Messages
    1,238 Likes Received
    If that size is accurate he'll be a DL. That just isn't the right size for RB. He would be too big of a target.
  4. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    He is a DL first. But, he has about 40 yds and a TD in the first half. He only plays RB in the Big set.
    By all accounts he is a good kid, too. His mother is a politician in Africa, and his dad is a doctor in GA. That, and he looks like Julius Peppers on the field playing against a pop warner team .
  5. dboy214

dboy214 Benched

3,122 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nkemdiche is the number 1 player in the country regardless of grade.