1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Free draft guide from Optimum Scouting, thank Eric Galko if you like it!

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 24, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Hello,

I first off, thank you very much for your interest in Optimum Scouting's 2012 NFL Draft Guide. While it is free of charge this year, I expect you'll quickly realize you aren't sacrificing at all in quality of work. I ask that you please read over the first two pages along with the grading scale. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions/concerns.

Also, if you could forward any interested in the Draft Guide to me so I can email them all the updates, that would be great. I thank you again, spread the word of our draft guide and Optimum Scouting's work, and I hope you enjoy.
    ericg@optimumscouting.com is his email if you wish to email him for a free copy file

or if you wish you can contact me and i can send you the file i saved. Or if someone can tell me how to upload this from my computer file I will upload it here. I tried to save it on file link but says file failed.

Eric Galko
    Director of Scouting
    Optimum Scouting
    www.OptimumScouting.com
    Follow Us On Twitter
    Member of the FWAA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attachment: Optimum Scouting NFL Draft Guide.pdf (10220k bytes) Open
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,377 Messages
    1,248 Likes Received
    Joe it is getting late in the game now. Where is the gratuitous photo of this years War Room? Were all waiting.
  3. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    I posted it awhile back, you didnt see it. Going to do a better preview of my war room tomorrow afternoon about 4-5 pm. One i did wasnt too good, so going to do another one. It was a rough draft, cowboylarry is going to help me record it tomorrow. Rough draft is on you tube.