1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Friday 5

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Signals, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,599 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    1. What was the last bad movie you watched?

2. If you could change the ending of any movie you’ve ever seen, what movie would it be and how would you change the ending?

3. Do you have any talents, or an affinity for something, that nobody else in your family has?

4. Conversely, is there something that everyone else in your family does but you just don’t care one way or another?

5. Plans for the weekend?
  2. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    1. Rocky horror picture show, my girlfriend said it was good...she needs to look up good in the dictionary

2. Speed - i wish the bus blew up with Reeves in it, that movie sucked bad.

3. All the males in my family are good with our hands, we are a bunch of carpenters and D.I.Y.ers but I'm good with Computers and other electronics.

4. Painting, my grand father and uncle are the highest level painters in their unions but i could give a rats butt about painting.

5. My girlfriend and I are going to meet up with some old friends of mine shoot pool and go bowling and maybe out for food and other funs
  3. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    1. Not sure...but it probably had Nick Cage in it.

2. 3:10 to Yuma (2007)...liked this one a lot until it turned into a Jackie Chan flick for the last 10 minutes.

3. Building. Taking an idea and creating it out of wood, metal, or whatever. Furniture, motorcycles, art....whatever.

4. Desire to live in a warm climate. I'd rather live in the mountains and visit the beach, they'd rather live at the beach and visit the mountains on occasion.

5. If I had any, they'd be ruined by things that I have to do...
  4. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received

Pineapple Express. Somewhat funny, but bad.

2. If you could change the ending of any movie you’ve ever seen, what movie would it be and how would you change the ending?

The Bridges of Madison County - Francesca would leave with Robert and be happy instead of staying in the life she's unhappy with out of duty.

3. Do you have any talents, or an affinity for something, that nobody else in your family has?

I am pretty handy at fixing simple stuff. I have a fair amount of tools.

4. Conversely, is there something that everyone else in your family does but you just don’t care one way or another?

Not that I can think of.

Work, football, maybe borrow our neighbor's big leaf blower and try to clear out some of the leaves before the weather gets too ugly.
  5. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,316 Messages
    220 Likes Received
    1. Don't remember right now
    2. I would make all movies end like "In the mouth of madness"
    3. Being unfriendly
    4. Listen to crappy music
    5. Probably finish up the xmas shopping.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,084 Messages
    3,063 Likes Received
    1. What was the last bad movie you watched? Speed Racer. I actually got up and left about 20 minutes into the movie and still feel dumb for not leaving sooner.

The Cowboys. The boys would have given Mrs. Andersen a string of blue glass beads.

3. Do you have any talents, or an affinity for something, that nobody else in your family has? Memory. I can remember things that no one else in my family can.

Horse back riding. It's not that I don't care. I love horses, but I am not a good rider and everyone else in my family is.

Church and football.
  7. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Bourne Ultimatum

I am Legend. I would change it so Will Smith wouldn't blow himself him, I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Usually am the technology repairman.

Playing the stock market, I care but thats the only thing I can think of that my family is better than me at haha.

Work, Meet up with a buddy that's in town from NY, football.
  8. hairic

hairic Well-Known Member

2,484 Messages
    261 Likes Received

Zombies of Mass Destruction.

All of them. I want to connect them with other non-related movies/genres, so every movie ever made can be connected to each other as a timeline of connected events/people. Example: Titanic + Terminator. In the end, it turns out the main female character is a robot from the future that sinks the ship and makes sure DiCaprio dies.

Memory or pitch perception.

Watch TV.

Football, cleaning, work, catch up on current events. Rest as first symptom of cold/flu hit me about an hour ago.