1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Frightening Obama footage

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
  2. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Don't worry, this guy is going to be torn down like nothing you've ever seen over the next month.;)
  3. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Check out Fox News right now. They're showing a special on Obama's radicalism.
  4. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    next 4 weeks will be fun to watch him be exposed.:laugh2:
  5. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm just not sure I trust the majority of Americans to be smart enough to see him for what he is. Too many fall for the empty words without looking at the substance.
  6. adamc91115

adamc91115 New Member

738 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Exactly...

Its kind of scary to see how people will follow someone blindly regardless of who he is or what he stands for... I'm not saying all of his supporters do this, but too many do.
  7. Achozen

Achozen Sounds From The Lair

5,077 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    We're screwed. Between cult of Obama and Palin's overall suckyness (McCain won't live for much longer...), we're in a lose-lose situation.

I'd rather lose with Obama.
  8. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Congrats.
    Yo have won the dumbest post of the day award.
  9. Achozen

Achozen Sounds From The Lair

5,077 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    What do I get?

What's wrong with my post? Is there not a "cult-like" following with Obama?

Does Mrs. "I believe Dinosaurs and Humans lived during the same time period" Palin not suck?
  10. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    No she doesn't. That's what makes it such a dumb post.
  11. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How is this frightening?

It's a group of young African-Americans who see Obama as an inspirational figure, giving them hope that they too can succeed despite their race.

"Take full responsibility for our own lives!"

"Have our own dreams...<hard to understand, I think it's>...but not at the expense of your dreams!"

"Always believe that we create our own destiny!"

"Demand more from our fathers to spend more time with their children by reading to them and teaching to them!"

Terrifying stuff guys. If any of the kids were forced to do this then it's an issue of forced indoctrination of political ideology, but if these kids wanted to learn about Obama's politics then there's no problem. Now, the comments say the club was shut down because they felt the sponsor must have created the club for political reasons. That's their call, I couldn't care less.

But realize that African-American youths are the least likely to have a father figure around and they have many negative role models pushed in front of them by popular culture. There kids are choosing a much more positive role model to follow than they could have, say someone like Lil' Wayne. I mean in the beginning of the video they're talking about wanting to become lawyers and engineers and architects, they believe that they can be anything, that's how kids should be.
  12. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

4,163 Messages
    375 Likes Received

You know who said the same things like 2 years ago and got villified by the same people that are touting Obama as the savior, Bill Cosby.
  13. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I remember that, that's not a bad comparison.
  14. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,700 Messages
    987 Likes Received
    Unless I am missing some hidden meaning. I didnt see anything in that video except a positive affirmation of sorts for their personal growth.
  15. ZB9

ZB9 Active Member

1,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    lol what the **** are you talking about man? Seriously, where do liberals get this crap
  16. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It was in an LATimes Story....

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-palinreligion28-2008sep28,0,3643718.story?track=rss

Of course you have to question the credibility of this Munger guy as he does have an agenda.
  17. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad Active Member

4,648 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man what exactly is frightening about this video? Its a group of African Americans having goals and dreams....

IMO its kinda sappy, but whatever some people express things differently.
  18. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    Sadly, to some people that is very frightening.
  19. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,145 Messages
    2,672 Likes Received

That video is the best yall got, that is going to save the day for McCain?

I am no liberal, I voted for W both times, but this is what I saw on the video:

"Because of Obama, I inspire to be the next architect, automobile technician, lawyer, entreprenuer, ect....."

"Because of Obama, we take personal reponsibility for our lives, ect..."

While it did look like a gang or something, I word hardly call what they were saying as scary. I did not feel personaly threatened or scared watching that, maybe thats just me.

I will say that if that is the best yall got to go after Obama with, this thing is so over.
  20. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,700 Messages
    987 Likes Received

Racism is man-made. Reality is.... There is only one race... the Human Race.