1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

From Drugs to Mugs..sad...sad...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Dallas, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    This is really sad. Look at these before and after shots of these arrest phots of these drug users. :( DONT DO DRUGS !!!

THESE shocking before and after images reveal in stark and simple terms the cost drug addiction takes on the human face.

The harrowing images are featured in the controversial film 'From Drugs to Mugs' - the follow up to the 2004 'Faces of Meth' project which highlighted the effects of methamphetamine use.
    The pictures, which show how addicts have lost teeth and scratched their skin to the bone, were released in the hope that they will make kids think twice about ever touching drugs.
    New photographs show the first arrest of a drug user partnered up with a picture taken in some cases only three months later.
    US cops at the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office in the state of Oregon put together the collection, which features users of all hard drugs including cocaine, heroin and meth.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,087 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    all those people looked like hell to start with.
  3. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Faces of Meth.
  4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,322 Messages
    3,621 Likes Received
    Do a search of that term. Scary results.
  5. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,403 Messages
    2,115 Likes Received
    Looks like fun. Where do I sign up?
  6. jubal

jubal Member

591 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    You do mean taking the mug shots,right??:rake:
  7. xout

xout Believer

487 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This thread reminds me of how much I can't wait for the next season of Breaking Bad.
  8. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,680 Messages
    1,051 Likes Received
    That's what I was thinking, .. I get his point, but none of those people had much to work with to begin with.

Waking up every day looking like that might drive you to do drugs, .. oh wait, never mind.