1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST Blog: Kelly Clarkson will perform at Thanksgiving Day game

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Jay-D

Jay-D New Member

508 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Kelly Clarkson is a great singer, she's hot, and she could buy and sell all the closet homos in this thread.
  2. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Britney could buy and sell you too, what does that prove?
  3. Jay-D

Jay-D New Member

508 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well I guess they couldn't buy you.....what with that mighty Canadian dollar taking over the world economy.
  4. Achozen

Achozen Sounds From The Lair

5,077 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    They need to bring a real act, like Kanye West.

:D
  5. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,215 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    lol Romo better get ready to answer some non-football related questions.
  6. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That aint the the Same Kelly Clarkson of a few years back, something has gone terribly wrong with her look.
  7. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,392 Messages
    468 Likes Received
    Kelly's weight is always fluctuating. One time you see her she'll be in great shape, then the next time you see her she's a little heavier, then the next time she's thinned out again. I think she looks good all the time though. Certainly better than Jessica Simpson, and at least on part with Underwood. I prefer brunettes though, so I'm bias.
  8. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,048 Messages
    307 Likes Received
    I'll always take a girl with some meat on her bones. :D Oh and dark hair is always a bonus.
  9. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Here here........ and she does have some meat, especially where it counts:D
  10. jillsfavs

jillsfavs New Member

102 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    His college girlfriends name is Crystal Kaspar. Tony said on inside the huddle
    He's single. Just trying to live life right. He's talking to some people who are good friends. He's just trying to find the right one and it will happen shortly or soon enough and he doesn't have names.
  11. QB9fan

QB9fan New Member

207 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He met Crystal when he was a Dallas Cowboy (2nd or 3rd year). They never dated in college. I guess that info gets printed alot because she went to school close to where Tony did but they didn't even go to the same college or date while he was in college.
    And Jill, I think you're right. I think he's talking to a few people, according to him.
  12. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,205 Messages
    310 Likes Received
    That girl's ugly as a mud fence.
  13. jillsfavs

jillsfavs New Member

102 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for the correction QB9fan. I should have said former girlfriend who broke up with him days before he became the starter. Did you see the youtube of her. Tony Carrie and the Hamster. It is hilarious. lots of comments there.
  14. QB9fan

QB9fan New Member

207 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    no, I'll check it out- I have seen a football blog by some sports guy with pics of the ex. Pro Football Jock Itch