1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST Blog: Tony Romo talks about Dez, Miles, marriage and the first week of camp

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,227 Messages
    7,054 Likes Received
    Tony Romo's answers a few questions about the first week of camp, including the new defense, the play of Dez Bryant and Miles Austin and marriage

On whether it’s been slow getting started:
    “No, it’s been good actually. There’s a lot stuff being thrown at a lot of guys. We have a lot of young guys being out there put in positions and we’ve thrown a lot at them. It’s been very good. I’ve been very pleased. The guys have gotten off to a pretty good start. We have to minimize a couple of mistakes, just the mental errors on some plays, but that’s to be expected the first few days of camp.”

On what he is going to do on the players day off tomorrow:
    “I don’t know, probably try to sleep and then I’ll probably grab some lunch with some of the guys.”

2. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,557 Messages
    2,429 Likes Received
    I had heard that Tony has been real impressive and that the chemistry between he and his key WRs is excellent.

I bet he lights it up this year.
  3. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I heard this actual interview on DC.COM last night... Tony is being more of a vocal leader which is good to see.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    I sure hope so, main thing is we got to keep him standing. Give Romo the protection and he has the weapons.
  5. WilmingtonHeel

WilmingtonHeel Member

910 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Easier going to bed...... I bet it is:D
  6. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    and when you wake up you have less trouble remembering her name. :laugh2: