1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST Blog: Williams stars against Texans

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 26, 2010.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,638 Messages
    4,744 Likes Received
    On Sunday, he had his best game as a Cowboy with five catches for 117 yards and two touchdowns.

"Big game for Roy," Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said. "But we expect that, and I know he expects that."

"I am happy for Roy," Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo said. "He comes to work. He works real hard, and this is great to see. He had a great camp this year. He did a good job in the preseason, and I don't think this is any big secret, he's just doing what he's been doing day in and day out. He was in the right spot, and he made a couple of really big plays and that might have been the difference."

"I practice better; I practice faster," Williams said. "That has helped the timing with Romo. That is how I practiced in the off-season. It's a big change for me."

Williams, so far, looks like a changed receiver.

-- Charean Williams

Read more: http://startelegramsports.typepad.com/cowboys/#ixzz10gvvA6F5
  2. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He's actually starting to look like the receiver from Detroit, which I was excited to get...until he didn't bring whatever he had in Detroit with him.
  3. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The guy looked like a grown man out there... He slung dude completely out of the way!
  4. koolaid

koolaid Drink Me

1,764 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    Mad props Roy. Showing up big when we needed it bad.
  5. RealCowboyfan

RealCowboyfan Championship

4,587 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He's playing just like that pro bowl wide receiver because Tony Romo is connecting. I love this 9-11 conection.