1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Brent freed in intoxication manslaughter case

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 8, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,901 Messages
    3,848 Likes Received
  2. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,312 Messages
    1,203 Likes Received
    He gets another window of time to prove he isn't a ******....let's see if he does anything positive with it
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
  3. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,648 Messages
    1,453 Likes Received
    I wish him well for his own sake. If he sways one more time, I think he's in trouble deep with this team.
  4. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,393 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    Jerry's money had lots of influence. Once again...For the downward trajectory of our species.
  5. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great guitarists Staff Member

35,908 Messages
    3,047 Likes Received
    Could have been MJ still in his system that still tested positive is my guess. Maybe the jail is overcrowded, too.
  6. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,175 Messages
    718 Likes Received
    Overcrowding is the most likely explanation. And, honestly, he's not really a danger to anyone at this point so he's a low priority incarceration.
  7. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,393 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    How do you figure? He's given ample proof he will abuse substances to the point where he does insanely reckless things. And even when he was under court scrutiny...he couldn't control himself.

Maybe sober he's the nicest, gentlest man in the world. That's kind of irrelevant in terms of the risk he poses.
  8. Woody Runner

Woody Runner New Member

15 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I really don't get why he is even still on the team. It's an embarrassment he should have been cut long ago.
    T-RO likes this.
  9. pacboyX

pacboyX Active Member

135 Messages
    27 Likes Received
    Everyone makes mistakes throughout there life, I mean he lost his close friend don't u think he's gonna feel that for a long time. Just watch how he can hold up as time goes on and hope for his return in the 4-3 defense.
  10. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,312 Messages
    1,203 Likes Received
    I hope the guy cleans up his life as he didn't kill his friend with malice or anything...but, two drug issues while he was awaiting trial? c'mon, gotta get a better support system