1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Briefly

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,266 Messages
    1,411 Likes Received
    Briefly

Rookie receiver Dez Bryant missed practice with a sore ankle and Wade Phillips said there is concern that Bryant might not be able to play against Minnesota on Sunday.

If center Andre Gurode (knee) can't play, Kyle Kosier will move from left guard to center and Montrae Holland will start at guard.

The Cowboys reached the 53-man roster limit Thursday when they signed offensive tackle Jermey Parnell off the Saints' practice squad.

Practice squad wide receiver Jesse Holley worked again with the first team special teams unit on Thursday and if he is put on the active roster, a move will be required.

Jan Hubbard, 817-390-7760

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10/14/2548357/dungys-romo-analysis-not-welcomed.html#ixzz12QhpF58d
  2. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,564 Messages
    1,707 Likes Received
    Might not means he will play. Just like Favre might not play.
  3. dmq

dmq If I'm so pretty, why am I available?

6,868 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    What does it matter, Dez rarely plays.
  4. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dez has been really good particularly since he's been playing injuried much of the season. Cowboys need to let him sit and get healthy. Why play him and risk losing him for the season.
  5. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,585 Messages
    2,242 Likes Received
    I don't get how he can play nearly half the game with an ankle too injured to play the following week.
  6. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,903 Messages
    1,501 Likes Received
    seriously?

never had an ankle injury?
    they are often worse after time.
  7. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,914 Messages
    486 Likes Received
    true story
    When i sprained my ankle while playing basketball it hurted bad for a min but it kind of went away alil as I played. But once I got home and sat down and watched tv it started to hurt bad again and then the next day when I woke up the pain was full force. But after a couple days to a week it got better for me to play basketball again.