1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Cowboys TE Jason Witten hosting football camp in May

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jan 4, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,856 Messages
    3,781 Likes Received
    Cowboys tight end Jason Witten will host his third annual Jason Witten Football ProCamp. The two-day event is May 12-13 at Coppell High School from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each day.

Witten will direct camp activities and provide instruction. He will be joined by several top prep and collegiate coaches from the area. The camp is open to boys and girls ages 7 to 14. Witten also will give daily talks, highlighting the finer points of the game of football and beyond. Parents and guests will be able to listen to camp guests in designated areas at each location.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...ason-witten-hosting-football-camp-in-may.html
  2. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,220 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    If y'all were to sponsor someone I would donate. I still can't believe y'all did that for me back in the day.
  3. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They did last year. Think we sent 4 (?) to the camp and they started taking donations just a couple weeks before the camp started. I think they should get an earlier start this year and maybe we can up that number to 6 or more. :)
  4. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,463 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Yes, we will do this again. I left my name and phone number with the Camp Directors and asked them to give me a call ahead of time and we'd start collecting money to send kids who can't afford to go.
  5. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,909 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    in b4 people complain that Witten is to busy playing with children to worry about football!
  6. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,856 Messages
    3,781 Likes Received
    They never did send pics from the camp. :(