1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Dez Bryant keeps on dazzling in Dallas

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Juke99, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Dez Bryant keeps on dazzling in Dallas

IRVING -- "Back then they didn't want me now I'm hot, they all on me."

Excuse Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant for feeling a little like rapper Mike Jones these days.

But Jones' lyrics fit the metamorphosis Bryant's image has undergone over the past year.

Bryant was labeled a thug and character risk after being suspended for his final year at Oklahoma State, having a penchant for being tardy and a dysfunctional upbringing.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/11/21/2647764/dez-keeps-on-dazzling.html#ixzz15v6xipyR
  2. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,183 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    How "lucky" are we to have this guy Dez? wow.....
  3. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,566 Messages
    1,166 Likes Received
    Again, thank Deion Sanders. :eek:
  4. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Don't understand why so many teams were down on Dez before the draft. So his parents were criminals; now we judge people by their parents? So Ireland asks Dez about his mother being a prostitue. Does Ireland, or any other GMs, routinely ask young players incinary(?) ? Also don't understand why NCAA interested in Dez's relationship/contact with Deion. What has Deion been up to that aroused NCAA interest?

OTOH, we got lucky cause Dez slipped to us and we Cowboys are a very grateful nation. While Dez lost money slidding down to his, I bet he's just happy to be playing for his favorite team--the Cowboys--and the rest of the NFL can just live with it. I'm just hopeful that his "violent" play after he catches the ball is his way of payback just like Moss paid us & many other teams for not drafting him. .