1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: Does Rob Ryan have formula to stop Patriots streak?

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 12, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,233 Messages
    7,064 Likes Received
    The New England Patriots offense is on a roll, having scored 30 or more points in 13 straight games. It began with the final eight games of 2010 and continued with the first five games of 2011.

The streak began following a 34-14 loss to the Cleveland Browns.

"2011 is different than 2010," Garrett said. "The makeup of their team is different. The makeup of the cowboys team is different than the Browns team in 2010.

Read more: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...an-have-formula-to-stop-patriots-streak-.html
  2. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,577 Messages
    716 Likes Received
    Conditioning. The defense comes out keyed up and balls to the wall then fades into the fourth.
  3. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

39,169 Messages
    4,606 Likes Received
    Last game we came out with multiple blitz packages and then stopped in the latter part of the game. Which I think was a mistake but I yield to the pro. I hope we can get some pressure on Brady thruout the game.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

32,012 Messages
    7,760 Likes Received
    Wat?!?
  5. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,663 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    Its not a secret formula.

1. Pressure Brady to make him uncomfortable.

2. Bump their receivers within the 5 yards to get them off their routes cause none of them have true deep threat speed.

3. Move and walk around on D, like the Ryans do, and don't let Brady know where the pressure is coming from.

4. Tackle well.

There's your formula, now can we actually do it.
  6. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,577 Messages
    716 Likes Received
    Conditioning. The defense comes out keyed up and balls to the wall then fades into the fourth.
  7. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,688 Messages
    1,496 Likes Received
    Always has been rush four and drop seven in coverage. That is what the Bills did.