1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: FWST: New DB coach Jerome Henderson's enthusiasm --and cleats --are easy to see

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, May 8, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,886 Messages
    3,831 Likes Received
    -- Carlos Mendez

Last weekend was not only the first chance for the Cowboys’ rookies to be seen on the field, it was also the first on-field action for the new assistant coaches.

New secondary coach Jerome Henderson stood out.

He wore cleats, he was demonstrative, and he came off the field brimming with enthusiasm to reporters.

“I’m just excited to be here in Dallas,” he said Saturday after one of the practices at Valley Ranch. “It’s been a great offseason so far. We made some really good additions to the secondary, to our team. I’m excited to be a part of it. I’m excited to get in here and start working with the guys and getting my hands on them as far as starting to teach them how we want to play this year and what our new philosophy will be and our thought process as we play.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...ns-enthusiasm-and-cleats-are-easy-to-see.html
  2. DCBoysfan

DCBoysfan Hardwork and Dedication Zone Supporter

4,347 Messages
    120 Likes Received
    Thats a good read and the reason he gave for wearing cleats makes so much sense.