1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Galaxy Note 2

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Bleu Star, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

19,894 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    If you are a "skinny jeans" kinda guy, you will be in trouble with this phone. :D
  2. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,478 Messages
    494 Likes Received

I have the note 2 its a cool phone. But last time I checked you still cant do multi-window with US model.
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,339 Messages
    4,665 Likes Received
    I do not wear skinny jeans and I did not like the feel of it in my front pocket and that was without a case of it. Now maybe you have old school Mc hammer pants or really baggy jeans so you don't notice it but wearing regular fit jeans you will without a doubt notice it.
  4. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

19,894 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    You can if you tweak like me. XDA is heaven for a smartphone user. Granted, that means you root and void the warranty. I can't remeber the last time I cared about the warranty though. To go a step further, you can also unroot and return to store stock if a warranty issue arises. The developers over at XDA have everything covered. :)
  5. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

19,894 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :bow: :lmao2:

No doubt. It does maintain an "appearance" in the front pocket but I have gotten used to it. Not an issue.

Here are a couple of pocket videos for the original note and note 2.

Note 2
    [youtubehd]L0ls2buCen8[/youtubehd]
    [youtubehd]daDBBU_r3MM[/youtubehd]

Note
    [youtubehd]xfKoEAEaOYU[/youtubehd]
    [youtubehd]8FF1xgC1AAw[/youtubehd]
  6. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, I'm the kind of guy if I wore skinny jeans I'd be arrested.
  7. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,429 Messages
    505 Likes Received
    You can indeed do multi window. I have had the phone for a few weeks now and love it. Discovered the multi window on day 2. No rooting or anything.
  8. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

19,894 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    better link.

[IMG]

I left it off the charger last night just to get a good feel for longevity of battery with moderate usage and a good deal of deep sleep overnight. Take a look at the screen shot the battery on this thing is crazy good. There are a couple of bumps in there where I placed it on the chargerfor just a few minutes. I am going to have to do a full 100 to 0 with no charger interaction at all.
  9. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,324 Messages
    1,251 Likes Received
    My verizon note 2 allowed me to use multi window.

Me too. But now multi window WON'T multi anymore? Any ideas? It is in multi window mode with slide our tab. But when I choose 2 things it won't multi?.
  10. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    Multi view is going to be available very shortly on the gs3. Samsung released its new upgrade on Friday in certain countries. The devs at xda will have it for all gs3 shortly.
  11. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,351 Messages
    859 Likes Received
    I actually have one if anyone has any questions. I personally love it, and am glad to be done with my iPhone.
  12. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,324 Messages
    1,251 Likes Received

Never mind. I needed to drag second window into screen. I was just pressing them that's why it wasn't working.