1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Game of my Life Book - Question

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, May 23, 2006.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Hos closed the other thread but I have a question. I collect autographed copies of Cowboys book. I know JJT won't respond in this thread for blowing his cover, but I would like to know how I could get a signed copy of that book. If JJT reads this, you can PM hos and if Hos doesn't mind, he could PM me with the info.

2. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,966 Messages
    127 Likes Received

I would like this info as well

3. SteveOS

SteveOS Dedicated to Sports Gaming

1,883 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Me 3. :)

4. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,460 Messages
    3,891 Likes Received
    I got an e-mail from JJT tonight. He said he would like to do another Q & A about the book for this forum sometime before it comes out. I will also pass along the URL of this thread for him to see. The original thread was closed because it was a Promotion by this forum not really a discussion. We're promoting this book as a good one to add to your collections. This thread is highly appropriate for those of you interested in buying the book and wanting signed copies. I will respond if he e-mails me.

Oh,and I've already been asked this, no I do not know who his username on the forum is.

5. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,460 Messages
    3,891 Likes Received
    Got this e-mail from JJT and thought I'd pass it along to all of you.

6. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Thanks Hos, I will look forward to getting this. And yes, I am definatley from out of town. :)

7. SteveOS

SteveOS Dedicated to Sports Gaming

1,883 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Excellent, mark me down for an "Out of Town" signed copy. :)