1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Garrett PC and Practice Tweets- 10/31/12

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    I love how almost every damn thread in this forum gets derailed.
  2. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's what happens with a bunch of beetle bailey's who can't read and get all butt-hurt because of it.
  3. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

4,826 Messages
    382 Likes Received
    And right of the top I would disagree with you. Because taking the field when you are not healthy and HURTING your team is NOT admirable to me. And that speaks to selfishness and leaderhsip issues. But that runs rampant in Dallas right now...so I can't really say I blame Witten when there is no one in Dallas to stop it. Heck Dez hinted the other day that they coaching staff has talked to him about fielding punts he should let bounce...but he feels it is his job to make plays...so I guess he ignores them...and they let it continue until he fumbles..then they FINALLY take him off punt returns. So again, no one had the guts to take Witten off the field. So you can find taking the field injured as admirable...but not me.
  4. Dallas4ever

Dallas4ever Active Member

2,547 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    This guy is highly insightful. :rolleyes:
  5. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    huh? this is how you back up your stance that Witten is not as durable/tough as Irvin was?? OK. I'm done. Not sure why I engaged this long with someone of your ilk.
  6. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

4,826 Messages
    382 Likes Received
    the feeling is mutual. Running slant routes in that era of the NFL...was one of the toguhest acts of bravado for a NFL player. Many did not do it back then. Many REFUSE to do it today. Irvin not as tough as Witten? Really?
  7. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,571 Messages
    931 Likes Received
    You may be the only person that follows the NFL that thinks Witten is just a good player.

I thought these were some of the most silly comments I had seen in a while, until, ...

Now I think these are the most silly.

You do know that a large percentage of NFL players, on every team, take the field injured every single Sunday, .. right?

Unbelievable.
  8. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    not sure why I am even responding - but AGAIN - why don't you go learn to READ??

Not ONCE did I say that Irvin was not as tough as Witten.

Adios!!

:banghead:
  9. WV Cowboy

10,571 Messages
    931 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

I hear ya !
  10. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,409 Messages
    1,880 Likes Received
    Let me say Witten is a better TE than Irvin ever was and Mike is a much better WR. :laugh2:

Might as well ask who was better Emmitt Smith or Irvin? :D
  11. WV Cowboy

10,571 Messages
    931 Likes Received
    I never said one was better than the other, or said pick one over the other.

My first post in this thread alluded to Witten being a gentleman, and a class act off the field.

My second, only saying that someone had missed out noticing that Witten is one of the all time great Cowboys.
  12. M'Kevon

M'Kevon A Love Supreme

3,223 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Well, duhhhh. What a ridiculous question. Anyone who is a true blue Cowboys fan could answer this - it's obvious!!!!! The mere fact you had to ask - - -

:D
  13. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    A lot of setup on that debate of yours. Way to many ifs and what of's for me to get past. :cool:
  14. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,085 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    This fan does!
  15. Flinger

Flinger Active Member

771 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    :bicep:
    Roger Staubach :rolleyes: