1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Garrett's Process: Growing List of Players Murdered/Arrested

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Blitzen32, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    How many arrests/murders (intentional or not) are we up to since Garrett came here from Miami?

Seems like the list of players being killed and arrested is ever-growing under a coach who was supposed to bring discipline and accountability to the franchise.

Conversely, how many arrests occurred during the Parcells tenure here? I believe it was zero.

Quincy failed a drug test after leading the team to the playoffs, and was immediately cut. Brent killed a guy, and was invited to hang out on the sidelines.

Seems like there's a stark contract between what's being told to us from the podium vs. what's actually occurring in real life.

Did Garrett really get through to these guys after the Brent incident? 100% doubt it now.

DUI is pretty serious. Come on now, guy.
  2. daboyzareback

daboyzareback Member

75 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't post much here but have come to the zone for years and must say that any insinuation that Garrett is responsible or should be blamed for what you mentioned is well, idiotic.
  3. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,819 Messages
    1,031 Likes Received
    I once had a left handed neighbor who stole my lawn mower... therefore... no left handed neighbors are to be trusted
  4. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,405 Messages
    583 Likes Received
    good time to post i liked it.
  5. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    So it's just a coincidence that players are getting arrested more now? This kind of stuff didn't happen when Parcells was here.

Just opening it up for discussion, buddy. No need to take it personally.
  6. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,712 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    The madness just never stops. Wow!! Smh!!
  7. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Have to agree with daboyzareback. These are grown men and they make their own decisions, Garrett isn't there holding their hands.
  8. Titleist

Titleist Well-Known Member

728 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    Agreed. It's irresponsible to use Garrett as a scapegoat in this situation. It all comes down to personal responsibility of the players, and it is obvious that two players lack it.
  9. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Like I said, just a discussion question, boss.

I just don't recall as much of this stuff happening under Parcells, and it's starting to creep back in again somewhat regularly now.

It's all love from my end.
  10. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,626 Messages
    2,177 Likes Received
    I don't like Garrett as a HC, but to put the blame on him for players stupidity is rather weak.

You can't coach stupid on or off the field.
  11. Teague31

Teague31 Defender of the Star

6,390 Messages
    646 Likes Received
    And the ignore list continues to grow
  12. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

13,814 Messages
    5,962 Likes Received
    Do you really expect Garrett to get through to a guy (Ratliff) that threatened to beat the crap out of the Owner of the team?

How many guys did Parcells have to cut that had big contracts? You just can't go around cutting everybody in the salary cap world.

Were you around when Jimmy Johnson was winning Super Bowls here? Those teams broke more laws than you can count.
  13. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Hmm. There are "grown men" for lots of teams who make the playoffs regularly and never get arrested in the process.

Why has Dallas missed the playoffs the last 3 straight seasons, but manage to stay in the offseason news for stuff like that pretty regularly now?

Keep in mind that Hurd became a drug lord here too.

It reflects poorly on the leadership of the organization to have DUI manslaughter and then to follow that up shortly thereafter with a DUI truckslaughter.
  14. iRepDatStar

iRepDatStar Member

82 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    what happened to Parcell's quarterback.. remember number 17?
  15. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,392 Messages
    1,421 Likes Received
    Ratliff was a Parcells pick.

Dez was a pick during the Wade era.

So was Brent.

Maybe I'm missing somebody.

YR
  16. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,771 Messages
    606 Likes Received
    Garrett didn't bring either of these players to the team and they know the free NFL collection service is there so I don't see how you can blame him, beside I hear he's just a puppet, how can you hold him accountable then?
  17. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    stupid .....
  18. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He failed a drug test and was promptly cut. #accountability
  19. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,712 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    Bingo!!!
  20. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Doesn't hurt my feelings coming from a guy who goes from thread to thread incoherently typing out hollow thoughts. Thanks though.