1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Garrett's Process: Growing List of Players Murdered/Arrested

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Blitzen32, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yes, and I thanked you for answering my question. I said I "believed" and certainly didn't state it as fact.

Thanks again though. That was a great link that you provided.
  2. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Parcells and even Wade managed the team, and got the message across to the players that this sort of behavior wouldn't be tolerated. Jason uses our team's DUIs as a rallying cry. "one wonders what exactly Jason is building here - a team to take on prison guards?"-anonymous.
  3. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

Sounds like a great plot for a movie.
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,671 Messages
    1,533 Likes Received
    Idiotic is being way too kind.
  5. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Zone Supporter

2,422 Messages
    64 Likes Received
    Ok you put it up for discussion. The overwhelming result of bringing this theory out into the light of day is that everyone thinks you are wrong. Not much reason for discussion on this topic anymore. Feel free to get more and more offended that you are being called out, but eventually you have to realize that something is missing in your thought processes, right? Everyone in this thread is disagreeing. That should tell you something.
  6. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,194 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    You do know Garrett is in Alabama and Ratliff was in Texas. I don't think Baby Monitors have that type of range.
  7. DejectedFan1996

DejectedFan1996 Active Member

617 Messages
    188 Likes Received
    Terrell Owens spit on a player while Parcells was in charge. Thats on the field. I think that's far worse than players acting on their own outside of the football field.
  8. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Zone Supporter

2,422 Messages
    64 Likes Received
    Oh come on, do you think Bill Parcells can control every moment to moment action of a player like TO? A vet who's been in league for years, achieved enough to warrant a high contact, but who had been causing problems in the locker room?

Oh hey!, wait...

Should I be writing "I see what you did there" or am I giving too much credit?

:laugh2: ;)
  9. davidyee

davidyee Maple Leaf

3,708 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    ...is a prime example of what is wrong in this forum and Internet opinion sites in general.

You seriously need to stop before things get out of hand.

You need to stop contributing to this thread right now.
  10. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,359 Messages
    1,347 Likes Received
    I post here more than anyone and I couldn't agree more.
  11. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Keith Davis was shot not once, but twice under Parcell's watch.
  12. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,086 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    How old is rat? Okay bud you don't get it and we understand that you just need attention. Last I checked Garrett is at the senior bowl. It's obvious that no one is going to control Ratliff not Garrett not jones not anyone. But go ahead and blame the team for Ratliffs decision. Hyperbole much? Geez dude obviously the teams work with Dez is paying off. He is a 23 year old young man. Ratliff is what 31 years old? He is old enough to make his own choices in life. You act like people have control of NFL players night and day and that every player needs to check in with said coach every day. I think it's pretty safe to say the team has been busy building its coaching staff and at the senior bowl doing their work on players they could draft. Sorry dude but your wannabe connect the dots theory doesn't hold up. Ratliff marches to the beat of his own drum and because of his contract he can't be cut. It would cripple the teams ability to sign players to make the team better. But that doesn't concern you. All that concerns you is a player who is an adult getting in trouble should be punished by cutting him. Stupid theory.
  13. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,118 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Wow! This is funny! Like that time when Bryan went to the prom with Meg.........roll the clip.
  14. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:

Thanks for the thoughts, tough guy. I'll post where I see fit. Don't read if it hurts your feelings.
  15. Blitzen32

Blitzen32 Member

205 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Exactly. Garrett exploited and attempted to capitalize on one of the most embarrassing situations in franchise history, and it's apparent that his voice wasn't even heard.

This is far worse than losing some games. Myself, and innocent motorists, can live with that at least.

Saliva is worse than DUIs and manslaughter?

Cool.
  16. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,768 Messages
    3,755 Likes Received
    This thread is being taken at face value? I'd have thought it was pretty transparent what it was to begin with.
  17. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,194 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    Salvia, isn't that some kind of Mexican killer weed?
  18. funkytown

funkytown Well-Known Member

1,023 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Murder? Are you really using the word murder ? Of course it was a way to arouse the viewers and gain attention. But really?

Jerry Brown was not murdered dude. He was killed. A very unfortunate, ACCIDENTAL death. Not murder

To use the word Murder, and in your thread title is silly.

And by definition. murder is:

committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation.
  19. noshame

noshame Who wouldn't follow me? Zone Supporter

3,169 Messages
    584 Likes Received
    Is there a button lower than ignore?
  20. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,222 Messages
    672 Likes Received
    The stupidest thing I have read on this board. Garrett did not try to exploit anything.

A few players all over the NFL get DUIs and some drink and drive, but never get caught doing it. It isn't their coaches or their general managers or their owners fault or the fault of Roger Goodell. Just like it wouldn't be your bosses fault if you went out and got a DUI. MADD and other organizations have been spreading the message for years and guess what some individuals still make their own decisions to drink and drive. It is not up to Garrett to control what his players do and it is idiotic to think that he has that kind of power.