1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Geno Smith vs. Ryan Nassib - New Era Pinstripe Bowl

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by IAmLegend, Dec 29, 2012.

1. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

6,645 Messages
    3,371 Likes Received
    New Era Pinstripe Bowl on ESPN right now. West Virginia vs. Syracuse. Both QB's are projected to be day 1-2 draft picks. Could you guys see Dallas taking a serious look at either of these guys? Geno Smith is my favorite QB in the draft, and has been projected as the #1 overall pick for a while, but I think that'd be a reach and I could see him falling a little bit, although I'd be shocked is slips past Buffalo around the #11 pick. Everything I've heard about Nassib is that he's moving up draft boards. Good size, strong arm, good mechanics, quick release, and above average athleticism. I could see him being taken in the 2nd-3rd round. What do you guys think? Do you think they should or do you like either of these guys as a developmental QB behind Romo for a couple years?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

20,067 Messages
    6,570 Likes Received
    Geno and WVU team mates decided to ship the game and ddint tell anybody.

3. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Geno sucks. NFL bust in the making.

4. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,825 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    Sucks to be the Chiefs and have the #1 pick when they desperately need a QB.

Not a single QB is worthy of the top pick.

5. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

8,202 Messages
    742 Likes Received
    Can't believe we won't see Barkley, Wilson or Bray in a bowl game. This game was ugly so it's looking like Landry Jones can get back in the race if he performs well in the Cotton Bowl :eek:

Geno should go to the Raiders...probably the best situation for him. If Arizona could fix their OLine then he'd be a great fit there but right now, no way.

6. kirkjrk

kirkjrk Active Member

905 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Nassib

7. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

20,067 Messages
    6,570 Likes Received
    Nassib has guns like an LB.

8. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

20,067 Messages
    6,570 Likes Received
    WVU has been in free fall since the K State game, like a shot fighter.

9. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

15,092 Messages
    5,472 Likes Received
    I think Nassib would be a nice pick for us in the 4th round. Good arm, mobile, lots of starts, pretty accurate. Runs a pro style offense. Runs the hurry up. He needs time on the bench for 2 years before he's really ready to start.

YR

10. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

9,663 Messages
    2,958 Likes Received
    It could easily be argued that there's not a single QB in the draft this year worthy of a first round pick.

The Chiefs would be nuts to take Smith #1.