1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Gerald sensabaugh ??

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Pessimist_cowboy, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,592 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    I've never understood why anyone would want him out there, and the 'we have bigger problems' excuse is lame. He is our worst player on defense if you look at our lineup next year, there are problems that are equal but none are that much bigger than the need to upgrade the talent at safety to support the CBs we spent so much money on.

Keeping a 30 year old below average safety will haunt us all next season if we keep Sensy in a starting role.
  2. jay cee

jay cee Active Member

2,900 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :bang2: Man, I cannot get that play out of my head. I was complaining about it again, after he whiffed on a tackle in Sunday's game.
  3. Tenkamenin

Tenkamenin Well-Known Member

1,003 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    sensabaugh is really an undersized linebacker playing a position that requires athleticism, speed and ball awareness, unfortunately he lacks in all 3 areas.
  4. lane

lane The Chairman

10,367 Messages
    328 Likes Received
    gerald is not quite as bad as some on here would think.

he has been serviceable.

had church not got hurt.... it would have been showtime back there.
  5. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,592 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    Has been servicable doesn't mean he is presently serviceable, although the 'has been' part might be right.

The truth is noone knows what would've happened with Church for a full season, his lack of speed among other things could have gotten exposed later in the season for all we know at the moment. And now he has a horrible injury for a DB, and he is our hope for the position....yeah right.

I'm sure it would've been showtime up front if Kenyon stayed healthy.....not. Sensy is about like Kenyon, very mediocre at best at this point. A 30 year old should be journeymen that we continue to give a check to for some odd reason.
  6. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,363 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I'm a fan of him as well. I also like Reid from LSU.

It's time to move on and cut ties with Sensbaugh.