1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Get to know Dre (Brownsugar's Son)

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by WoodysGirl, May 30, 2006.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

68,577 Messages
    8,780 Likes Received
    Grade -10th
    Age - 14
    School - Ranchview High School
    Position(s) -receiver
    Other Sports - basketball

If you play more than one position, what's your favorite position?

What was your best game played? - This past season at Castleberry High School, I was a defensive tackle then, and I had 3 sacks in one game

What was the biggest game you've played in? - Championship game in middle school

Who's your favorite Cowboy? Why? - Terrell Owens because I like his style.

What Cowboy game stands out the most? - last year when Donovan McNabb was injured in the Eagle's home game

What are some of your hobbies? - play basketball with friends and video games

What do you hope to get out of Terrell Owens camp? - develop some additional skills, meet new people, and make new friends.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Jason Garrett's Loudest Supporter Zone Supporter

119,418 Messages
    3,660 Likes Received
    I'm hopeful Dre will get to join the site soon and share his experiences with us. Talked to his Mom tonight. She got to meetTO on her birthday this last week. She said he was very nice.
  3. cowboyfan4life_mark

cowboyfan4life_mark 5 outta 8 ain't bad

2,998 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Hope you have a great time Dre...and remember...GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,525 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    Lil Suge enjoy these experiences and if you are truly interested or think you may have the slightest chance of taking it to the next level, you need to soak up as much info that comes your way.

That doesnt mean dont have fun. It just means that there are times, circumstances, and places for everything.

These type of things are what gets you the exposure that other players with equal talent dont get. And also give you a considerable advantage on a HS level, or further.

Good Luck, have fun, and take advantage. BTW - Congrats.
  5. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,987 Messages
    210 Likes Received
    Thanks WG.