1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Getting a legit FS is just as big a need as getting Dline help

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by 4lifecowboy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,998 Messages
    2,026 Likes Received
    Where did i say i like wilcox? All im saying is the Cowboys arent going to draft a safety high just because 2 rookie safeties struggled their rookie year. Theres a difference in listening to what comes out of valley ranch and getting an idea of what to expect, then to try and hope for all these new players and cry about it when it doesnt happen. If you listen to whats being said from valley ranch here are some clues for you.

Ware will be restructured
    So will Romo, Lee, Scandrick, Carr and witten
    The Cowboys like what they have at safety in Wilcox and Heath
    The Cowboys were impressed with the way Wilber finished the season
    Marinelli likes what Crawford could do inside playing DT

Its not about me liking the players, its about listening to what the team says.

If you want my personal opinion on Wilcox, ask for it instead of trying to tell me which players i like.
  2. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,098 Messages
    675 Likes Received
    Ok well my bad, I didn't know that was what you were implying. I mistakenly took you for 1 of those homers that talks up every player on the roster like they are great.

But with that said, I don't think Jerry is foolish enough to think that he doesn't have to make any changes to the D. He might not make the right moves, but I think Jerry will make moves after watching an embarrassing defense all year last year. He's very impulsive like that.
  3. dantheman41

dantheman41 Active Member

729 Messages
    138 Likes Received
    Well let's see what happens... Pryor is going to be a player. And when he shows it, I will remind u of our talk
    CaptainCreed likes this.
  4. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,998 Messages
    2,026 Likes Received
    I dont think anybody knows what Dallas has in wilcox yet. the guy is raw, but has alot of talent. If he puts in the work that church has this point in his career, he could be What theyre looking for. I just dont see the team abandoning the thought of him starting yet.
  5. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,098 Messages
    675 Likes Received
    I think the has the potential to be a pretty good strong safety. Or at least a Church level safety who is really good at chasing and tackling on running plays.
    reddyuta likes this.