1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Giants @ Cowboys, First Half

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Kilyin, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,020 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    Missed some plays, recorder was/is acting up, pretty sure I got all the scoring plays.

[youtubehd]kej3EN6VPO0?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]eiE1Lah6k_Y?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]LCjQ5drwBWU?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]v8Rs0KDwXtI?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]sA3UxvePY5I?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]8ZRiCMaiR3o?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]zuBxYIfLX0Y?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]t_tlNamJFE4?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]kzWpiUtXBJ4?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]K8e8eJFspZk?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]yDRE6uYASMw?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]Anul8v2NwTg?hd=1[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]0kjqupMd2W0?hd=1[/youtubehd]
  2. dfense

dfense Well-Known Member

2,346 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Fire Rob Ryan.
  3. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,592 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    Rob and his blitzing can go to hell....he ****ed us
  4. Frozen700

11,592 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    When you are 2 scores with 5 mins left, you play prevent D!!!!!!!! Burn the clock, not blitz and leave guys wide open!
  5. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,554 Messages
    161 Likes Received
    Losers find ways to lose and that's what this team is, a bunch of losers

Every year other then 09 come December the same damn thing happens i don't know why people get their hope up any more then only thing consistent about this team is their AMAZING ability to find new and creative ways to lose

That's a wrap folks no playoffs no nothing just ANOTHER offseason as the biggest joke in the NFL.

We're paying for the SBs in the 90s still another year of public humiliation of you leave the house outside of the DFW area wearing any cowboys gear thank god the NBA is back
  6. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,554 Messages
    161 Likes Received
    Doesn't help when our D keeps extending their drives with the most ****** timed penalties, this team is full of losers there's no way around it they just find ways to lose
  7. Frozen700

11,592 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    yeah that was the 2nd drive...the first 1 All Rob had to do was play prevent!!!!! Protect the sidelines rush 4....let them burn the clock.

like ****! this **** hurts like hell...why the hell do we always find a way to lose? we are cursed! I swear i thought we had this ****. I wanna punch coughlin in his face. Calling a timeout like a *****

And Rob, just needs to go, if you don't know when to stop blitzing, then you can go else where. I hate this guy right now....stat wise he may be good, but he is no better then Wade, Wade would keep guys back in coverage there to protect the lead....if you want to blitz send 5...not 6-7 like a *******