1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Giants killing Packers... running away with division

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by JoeyBoy718, Nov 25, 2012.

1. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

3,462 Messages
    1,179 Likes Received
    31-10 at the half.
  2. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Was there ever any doubt?:laugh2:
  3. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    The Giants are still about to run this division for the next few years. Even if RG3 continues to be unstoppable, JPP is young and will only get better too.

The Cowboys and Eagles will just be left in the dust...the Eagles had their run in the 2000s but couldn't finish and the Cowboys had two chances to prevent the Giants from ever accomplishing anything and they blew it.
  4. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,756 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    Eli isn't getting any younger and JPPis a sick player but he needs players around him for the long hail. I say when Coughlin calls it quits they take a big step back
  5. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

5,810 Messages
    497 Likes Received
    Ya'll said they were running away with the division 4 weeks ago. So is it official this time? Or when they lose will they be in danger again?
  6. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

I'm so glad. I"m sure this won't stop the blind homers from continuing to believe the Cowboys are going to the playoffs though.
  7. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,915 Messages
    3,866 Likes Received
    You're glad something happened that hurts the Cowboys? I'm...shocked. Oh, and, by the way, I consider the constant 'blind homer' jabs to be unproductive, and a bit insulting.
  8. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,603 Messages
    179 Likes Received
    The Cowboys play of recently is hurting the Cowboys.

If the Cowboys were worth a damn this season, whatever the Giants do or did, shouldn't "hurt" them.

Cowboys are only hurting themselves.

And, no, I am not glad. This is by far the most frustrating season to watch since the early 2000's.
  9. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

3,155 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    I would say this is just another season like the last 16. When JJ goes, they will compete again.
  10. CowboysFaninBaltimore

CowboysFaninBaltimore New Member

860 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Call me crazy but the Va-Giants aren't running away with anything at all. Eli is aging, Coughlin is probably getting old man disease, and the rest of that team will surely blow many games the rest of the season. I loathe the Redskins like anyone else here but I want them to smack the Giants around next week.
  11. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,915 Messages
    3,866 Likes Received
    Confused why you seem to believe I was responding to you, but, in any event, I don't believe any Cowboy fan watches our of division Giants games and roots for a Big Blue blowout.

I'm sorry this season has been so hard on you.
  12. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received

.......won't be able to solve that Giants front 7....and either will his oline. He is about to be muzzled for the time being. They'll get a better oline the next 2 years and if his health holds up he'll win a super bowl: he's proven me wrong and i admit it. That said, he isn't ready to beat the Giants in December...........yet.
  13. hailvictory

hailvictory New Member

25 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man...aren't you tired of predicting underwhelming performances from RG3 and being wrong? One would think you'd learn by now.